Chapter 32

Before you all start reading, please take the time to think this over.......Firstly let me start off by saying that I really do appreciate you all reading my stories. You do not know how much it means to me that some of you have fallen in love with the characters and some of you do enjoy the story. So with that in mind, I feel as if I have stressed the importance of how much it means to me that you all leave just the tiniest of expressions of what you thought about the story. I say this, not to just get comments for you all, but because I am really considering publishing my stories and before I do, I just want feedback on them, not to much, just a little something that tells me, how I'm doing or if something you all thinks is messing or needs to be added. And if I'm not getting the feedback I need, I don't think that my stories will be good enough to publish. So please help a girl feel like she has accomplished something and leave me a little comment. ~Aqierra

P.S. I have entered this along with some of my other stories in the Wattsy2015, so if you'd like please go and vote for me and your fav. stories. Okay that's it. Go and enjoy the story and I hope to hear from you all soon. Thanxxs a Million. ~Aqierra

 Chapter 32

Lyndon's Pov.

"What are you talking about?" I asked pulling away from her. As I did this a hurt looked passed across her face.

"I know that this is a lot for you to take in, but-"

"But nothing Vivian." I stated sharply. "What you're saying right now, you need to stop."I said eyeing her.

"Lance I-"

"ENOUGH!" I growled at her making her jump back. "You sound ridiculous right now. Are you even hearing yourself?"I asked her glaring down at the women.

"Yes I am."

"Then if you were, you'd know by now that calling me or anyone else by Lance's name isn't going to bring him here. Nathan is Lance. Nathan is-"

"Nathan!" She yelled back with tears in her eyes. "Nathan is Nathan. I'm not denying that he's my son. I know that. I know that he's my son. I get that. And I also get how, how difficult be hearing for me. But the truth of the matter is, is that you are Lance." She said looking at me, almost as if she trying to will be in to believing what she was saying.

"Hear me when I speak Vivian." I said in a low and dangerous voice. "I am not your son. I am not Lance. Just because you want me to be doesn't make it true."

"The truth makes it true." She said matching me tone.

"If you don't believe us, then that's fine." Rowland said placing an arm around Vivian. "But at least you could hear what we have to say. Hear us out Lan-Lyndon, please."

"Fine." I said and waited for them to explain.

"Nathan told us everything. When Vivian found out she was pregnant a witch named Amelia Dobrev managed to get her hands on one of Vivian's embryos. She implanted into another witch and did a spell that linked Vivian and the witch and the babies that were to be born first. When Vivian went into labor so did the witch, and when Vivian had you the witch had Nathan at the same time. And Alpha's law the first born child of an Alpha inherits the right and the responsibility as the future Alpha."

Shaking my head at what he was stating I refused to agree with anything he was saying. They weren't my parents. Both of my parents were dead and that was all that I needed to know, to know that they were lying.