07.

Goat Man: II

Thalia.

The fog was setting in even more as they had gotten out of the car, Thalia rubbed her forearm feeling the slight chill on her skin, they were clearly in danger and she had no idea what to do without someone taking the lead. "Pros tenembras leliux." She mumbled waving her hand over the other creating an orb of pure white light. "Thanks." Marc mumbled pointing to the orb.

They had all gotten out of the car and were trekking into banshee territory, this was dangerous but they had no option. "How far are we?" Allysa questioned her brother as her heels crunched on the fallen branches, Thalia, however, was preoccupied with trying to find whatever had attacked them in the car, she could sense it but not as close to them as it was before, it worried her that whatever it was, it was stalking them.

Suddenly a high pitched scream threw them all toward the trees, Thalia maneuvered her body in the air and landed on her feet, Allysa and Allen were hovering in the air whilst Marc stood horizontally against a tree with metallic skin coating him. "Where did that come from?" Thalia questioned as everyone appeared around her, she couldn't figure out where the scream had come from.

"The source is in front of us." Allen informed as his transparent orb flickered by his palm, when they all looked ahead there was a girl standing there, her hair braided into one long piece of brown hair,  behind her was the totem and beside it was a creature none of them knew, well Thalia didn't know and she hoped one of her friends did. "You're trespassing witches." The girl called out as Thalia glared at her. "You're the one who trapped us in here." Allen replied as he looked at the girl with venom, Thalia never wanted to be the one being stared at like that.

"You were just flies caught in a spider's web that's all, but if you insist, maybe this was planned." She replied making Marc groan whilst Thalia rolled her eyes. "Release us and we won't kill you." Marc called out as a blade appeared in his palm, he twirled it around until it was perfectly in position, Thalia looked ahead at the banshee who scoffed at the threat. "Kill me, you're all pathetic without your leader to save you, and do you really think you can take that on." She exclaimed pointing to the beast that seemed to be half man, and half goat.

"We can sure as hell try." Allysa replied as four symbols appeared in a circular motion in front of her palms, she snapped her fingers and two golems were summoned from the ground, they immediately attacked the goat man leaving the banshee to defend herself. A scream tore out from the girl's throat but this time the four were ready, Thalia made them all vanish and appear behind the girl avoiding her attack completely.

Marc shot three beams of antimatter at the girl and she expertly dodged each one but that was exactly what he wanted, as Marc now faced the banshee, Thalia and Allen got to the totem, five runes appeared around the deity statue and began to constrict the dammned thing but it wouldn't shatter, in response to the assault by Allen a wave of magic hit the two witches throwing them off into the middle of Allysa's battle with the goat man.

Allen rolled away and so did Thalia, this saved them from getting crushed by one of the golems, they were thrown toward the trees yet again by a scream from the banshee, both Allen and Thalia had gotten injured because they had landed on the trees by their backs. "We need a strong purging spell to break the sealing on the totem then I can crush it, or we use brute force." Allen relayed to the others but only Thalia was able to respond.