21.

The Medium & The Guardian.

Witch Territory.

His orange hair moved in the wind as it glowed, his eyes were a dark violet with a sharp orange tinge that made them so unique, and you wouldn't be able to pull yourself away from their lure. "You said we needed to bring her back, how?" Roman demanded as he dried his tears. "Roman, you and I are alike in so many ways and also connected in a way, your family is connected to mine, the Sovietro linage." Adrian explained as Roman nodded in understanding. "You're the witch of life, granted your flame is one said to purge and burn away the sins of those who have wronged others and the goddess, the flame said to be harnessed by Jehovah of the humans to burn away sin, it still doesn't matter, you are capable of bringing her back, you're strong enough, you just need to believe." The medium explained with a gentle motherly smile that soothed Roman's turmoil.

A wave of green energy slithered from Adrian's palm into Roman's chest making him feel whole and better again, it was as if his heart was healed then, all the hate and anger he had was washed away. "You truly are powerful, but how did you get here?" Roman asked curiously and Adrian pointed to the orange glowing symbols on the ground, you might've not known it but your magic summoned me here." The medium explained as he moved some of his hair back and looked at Roman with a smile, with a wave of his hand a white swirling portal had opened in front of Alyssa's body. "I am the gate keeper, that is the way to the hereafter, Alyssa hasn't crossed yet, I can't pull her back, but you can, with the help of your guide." Adrian asserted as another swirling portal opened, this was different, instead of white it was purple swirling energy, a man appeared from it, he looked like a regular man in his twenties but Roman could tell there was something different about him. "I'm Arzul, most call me death." The man introduced himself shocking Roman but he had no time to react.

"Quickly, before she passes the last gate, call on your flame, call on your magic and lastly call on her soul." Arzul instructed as he knelt down next to Roman. "Alyssa." Roman whispered with every part of him yearning for the girl to come, slowly the glyphs on the ground began to flare orange, an orb of golden energy just like the one drained from Alyssa formed in Roman's palms and as he called on the girl it grew bigger and bigger, it moved on its own and connected with the body on the ground. "Auxium purifix lativio." Adrian cast the spell as Alyssa's soul emerged from the portal, a bright orange flame flared all over the girl burning away anything that may have attached itself to her before her soul moved into her body, her heart began to beat as energy moved slowly from Roman into her.

Once the transference was done Alyssa jolted upward and Roman hugged her. "You're back." The witch cheered as tears streamed down his cheeks, when they parted Alyssa was surprised to see the two beings there, Arzul was the more intimidating as Adrian seemed to be radiantly beautiful. "I thought Roman was beautiful but you're wow—." Alyssa mumbled making all of them chuckle. "I've done my part, Roman, when you need me you know how to summon me, there is a lot you don't know and if you wish to know, then start studying your family history, Arzul is your guide but he cannot interfere with anything that may happen in your life, be wary because what comes next will need you to be strong, Alyssa you most of all should be careful, things may not seem as they are, Roman, Thalia is the witch of storm, let her know that once her battle is done." Adrian spoke wisely even for someone who seemed so young, the mystics and guide around him could feel his power, it was something none of them could forget.

"Until we meet again, witch of life." The words echoed in the air as Adrian had vanished in a burst of orange light. "I'm always a thought away." Arzul also stated before vanishing in the wind. "It seems you have a lot to tell me." Alyssa exclaimed as she hadn't wrapped her head around what had just happened. "Tomorrow, right now I just want to enjoy having you back." Roman asserted as he hugged Alyssa again.