17.

Back to Hate.

Roman.

Roman sat across the room with his eyes closed, nothing was on his mind except the man he loved and loathed at the same time, it was confusing but what mattered in that moment was that he would be okay. "Here." Allysa mumbled as she handed Roman a cup of tea, the smell of chamomile wafted into his nostrils making him feel a little bit better. "Any progress?" The girl asked as she looked at the two males in the pods, their vitals were good and their internal and external injuries were gone, the metaphysical part of them was the one needing time. "I don't know, I just keep staring at them hoping that barrier comes down telling me they are out of danger." Roman finally replied as he sipped his tea, how he wanted Lex to be fine, to have him be an asshole so he could just hate him.

Raiken O'men walked into the room, behind him was alpha Hashad and his mate. "Roman, Allysa." The alpha acknowledged as he looked to his son who looked so peaceful in the pod he was floating in. "Will he be alright?" Raiken asked as he tried to get close to the pod with his son inside but the closer he got the brighter the barrier surrounding him got in its golden hue threating to burn him. "He'll be alright, soon he'll be awake." Marc replied as he walked in with his mate along with Thalia, they all had gotten fresh clothes but still seemed tired. "I never thought I'd trust a coven of outcasts with my son, there are lessons to be learned each day, I see." Raiken whispered to himself as he walked out with a nod toward the alpha.

"Let's get you freshened up and less shitty, my dad sent this for you." Thalia exclaimed as she handed Roman a talisman imbued with powerful magic, he didn't know what it was for but he took it with a grateful smile and put it around his neck,walking out of room Roman found himself in Lex's room, if you could call it that, typical how he could wander away from the pack infirmary and into Lex's room, subconsciously, Roman knew all he wanted was to be with the alpha wolf but he couldn't and wouldn't let himself get hurt again.

So he freshened up quickly, luckily Marc had impeccable packing skills, all he needed was in the bag he had brought for him, making his way back to the infirmary Roman took in the sight of the pack, everything seemed normal and the beauty of the place never seemed to diminish, with one last breath of fresh air he vanished and appeared in the infirmary yet again. "The barrier, its coming down." Marie stated as everyone in the room moved closer to the pods. "I will need everyone to leave the room, except Roman." Allen called out as an orb of green swirling energy hovered slightly above his palm, with haste all the mystics in the room except Roman walked out.

The liquid in the pods flushed away leaving two very nude males staring back at two witches. "Macenon pereleusum ligare." Allen chanted as the green energy wove itself onto the vampire and wolf completely healing them. Roman walked up to the two and handed each of them a pair of clothes, when they were dressed he faced them yet again. "What happened?" Amon questioned as he looked at Allen. "You killed the blade hunter but the chameleon escaped, when she was gone you fell unconscious as the poison was killing you, I took you to the pack infirmary since both your families could easily access this place and it had the second best healers available readily." Allen replied as he and Roman helped the two mystics sit down by a comfortable sofa at the far end of the room. "Roman, I believe you and your coven saved us, why?" Lex questioned as he looked at Roman longily. "We may hate you but when you need us that hate can be subsided." Roman replied as he stood up not wanting to stay a minute longer near Amon or Lex.

As he stood up Allen was behind him walking toward the door, when it opened a hard thud was heard. "Lex!" Marie called out as her son tried to pick himself up from the ground. "Roman, please." Lex begged as he hobbled toward the witch with his mother's help. "Come." Marie ordered with a soft tone as she led both Roman and Lex away from the group to a private room.