03.

Her.

Thalia.

"Love you, dad." She kissed the man's cheek before taking one of the smoothies he was offering her, her love for sweet yet healthy things came from him, and her stubborn streak from her pops, she was looking forward to seeing him the upcoming week, he always got a week leave including weekends in a month, for her being with two fathers had been the most normal thing, the concept of a mother was foreign since her dad was a mother enough for her, he was always there when you needed him, even when it came to her timely necessities, there was always an I got you, baby, just as he placed a whole lot of everything on her bed.

He had taught her everything he knew about magic and the craft, molded her into the woman she was, and if she ever got in trouble, she would be reminded that her troubling ass gave him cesarean scars, it made her laugh more than anything, that bond only grew as she grew up, she was happy, safe and protected. As she drove herself to school after dropping pop's suits at the dry cleaner and getting coffee at the local Starbucks for her new friends she parked at the school's senior lot.

Just after her Roman showed up in his jeep along with the twins, a Runx also parked opposite her and Marc climbed out, they all walked toward her with smiles, it had only been a week and a few days of knowing theses people but it felt like a lifetime, she was grateful to them in her life, she offered the tray of coffee to everyone. "Oh I love you, you're a savior." Allen praised as he sipped on the extra milk and double sugar, this made her chuckle, she appreciated moments like these just like her brothers.

"So have you decided on what to do with the vamp?" Alyssa questioned with a sideways glance at Roman who had pulled his shocking red hair into a ponytail, it actually accentuated his beauty more, she found herself envious but not any more than that. "I thought Amon was to be told." Thalia offered as they walked toward the school building. "And that's what I intend to do, if only he weren't an elusive leech." The response made everyone laugh lowly, of course, Roman would say that with no respect at all for the vampire.

"Then it's settled, we'll see you guys at lunch, try to avoid Lex as much as possible." Roman ordered and all three nodded. "Who is Lex?" Thalia asked out of curiosity, she felt like she knew the person that name belonged to, tall dark, brooding, wolf. "He's right behind us." Roman replied just as the wolf stepped into view shocking Thalia, how had he not sensed him, her magic wasn't rusty therefore he was masking himself but how. She questioned herself until she realized that the wolf had crossed personal space.

"Could you-know what I will move." Thalia grumbled moving away. "What do you want cujo, any more accusations to throw at me." Roman sounded annoyed, almost angry, and that made Thalia feel uncomfortable, how could Roman seem like that, this wasn't a fight she wanted to get in between so she decided it was better to make more distance and head for her locker, but before she could a hard body came up behind her, dammit.

"My feisty little witch we meet again." Him again, Thalia was now the angry one, she hated the wolf behind her. "Why do you smell like that?" Lex growled lowly making a move for Roman. "None of your business Lex, you have literally no right to ask me anything." Thalia watched with fascination, there was definitely a past between the alpha and the witch and she wanted to know more, curiosity will be the end of her. "I can very well do as I please Roman, why do you smell like a leech!" He growled louder this time but the students never stopped to watch or do anything in particular, they seemed too afraid, even the humans who couldn't feel the animosity radiating off Lex.