04.

You're a beautiful little witch.

Thalia.

She was trying, goddess she was trying not to make an absolute fool of herself, something about Amon made her restless, made her stomach knot and her nipples hard, defining sex on legs was this man, man couldn't even cut it, he was beautiful. "What is your name little one?" He questioned as his gaze turned from stoic to soft looking at her, his voice was intoxicating. "Thalia." She replied trying to find her perfect composure, only a week and a boy was making her knees weak.

"A beautiful name, where did you previously live Thalia, you're new to the school." He asserted and the more his question was apparent, the more she realized he was finding interest in her, somehow that made her uneasy and giddy at the same time. "PineWood pops decided to move and here we are." She replied honestly trying not to seem like a fool drooling, Amon was tall, like vampires he was mysterious, his features were sexiest man on the planet worthy. "Amon I'm sorry to be brash, but we do need to discuss what happened last night." She finally stated realizing she had to do this for Roman.

Roman had agreed for them to talk because he knew Amon was strong and she was safe with him, but being with the vampire now sitting a park bench all they were doing was him asking questions. "We will get to that in a moment little one, I must know you, you're captivating." That statement made her feel like a lot of girls have heard it before. "What's the usual response when you tell a girl that?" She snarkily retorted and the vampire smirked. "They usually swoon even more, but you are rather not impressed." Damn right she wasn't, he was gorgeous but there wasn't any reason to use cliche pick up lines on her.

"Fine, dare I say it, you are different, but none the less gorgeous, do you like rugby, I have a game coming up and I would like it if you came." That sounded like an invitation, would she even want to go, did she want to. "I will think about it." She responded and the vampire chuckled. "You mean you'll ask your little coven leader for permission." He mused but that wasn't funny. "I don't need permission from Roman, most likely I would just inform my parents and him of where I will be, he's my friend, even though I've known him for a week." Her defense seemed to have made an impression on the vampire, he turned around as his eyes turned a blood red with a ring of gold, of course, he had to be a hybrid.

"I like your spirit, and I'm glad you don't follow him mindlessly, though lately, I see that he's more relaxed and happier." Amon asserted and this was a piece of information Thalia had grabbed but couldn't understand, what exactly had happened to Roman which the leaders seemed to know but wouldn't say. "He will tell you in his own time." Amon commented as if reading her thoughts, of course he would tell her, he understood somethings were just hard to speak of. "I know." Thalia mumbled looking at the gentle sway of the trees in the wind.

"The witches were the ones that attacked?" Amon finally questioned looking at her with somewhat a smile. "Yeah, they claimed it was neutral territory and no one would know, they were the ones that instigated the fight, we aren't clear on the why, the reason why Roman wanted to meet up was because there is one of yours at his house, we saved him and we hoped he would have information for you." Thalia explained the whole thing as Amon seemed to take in every word she said, at least she hoped he was taking in every word she was saying.

"Alright, I will go to his house later, care to send him a fire message of that." Amon replied with a half smile that made her wonder what exactly the vampire hybrid was up to, she drew the burning letters into the air and sent the message to Roman, hopefully it would reach him in time. "So tell me about yourself, Thalia?" That one direct question made her feel a little unprepared, it was random. "Um, only if you'll tell me about yourself." She bated the vampire who smirked at her response.