20.

The Reckoning: The Medium: The Guide.

Witch Coven House.

"Kev, I always knew at some point it would come to this, why did you take her, why would you curse your own soul by doing an unjust act toward another of your kind, have you forgotten the teachings of the goddess, have you lost yourself to your own darkness, you who vowed never to lay your hand on the innocent." Roman accused as he hovered closer and closer toward Kev who now stood a distance from his council. "Don't you dare lecture me Roman!" Kev hissed in response as he unleashed green lightning toward Roman, Roman in turn retaliated with his own golden lightning, it overwhelmed Kev and shot the witch toward a pillar which cracked in half on impact.

"Have you come to punish me Rose, you've always been the better one, everyone loved you, adored you, you were a prodigy, you were everything and I tried so hard to be just like you but my mother was never satisfied, and when I thought I would finally rule like I was meant to, you go on and create a coven of your own, one which all the great and grand mystics of this bloody city adore, so I fought, I knew I could lose but she encouraged me, and now she's paying for it, but I won't let her go, I will revive her with your precious Alyssa." Kev explained everything shocking Roman, he had left the coven because of Kev and still the boy wouldn't let bygones be, he still resented him and his family so much.

"Kev, don't do this, there is a better way." Roman argued but it was too late. "Too late, Rose." Black smoke seeped from Kev's mouth, it spread all around the room, the flames that burned within Roman and Thalia flared and protected them but soon the golden haired Roman realized the smoke had gone toward the coven's council members. "I only need a few more minutes to drain poor Alyssa's life force and it can't be disturbed, so I'm leaving you to deal with them." Kev called out just as two of the council members attacked him, fire balls and whirlwinds sparked to life out of nowhere attacking Roman, it hit him with so much force knocking him back into the far wall of the room.

Roman stood up as his eyes changed into cat slits but in a second they were gone, he had healed completely as intended. "You need to go find Alyssa, and stop that psychopath, I will handle these guys." Thalia stated as she held up a fist in the air immobilizing the four struggling council members, Roman didn't question her, he nodded and vanished, he would never doubt Thalia's capabilities, she was a wielder. "Foolish girl, do you think you can take all four of us on." A boy with average height and an animalistic aura spoke taunting Thalia but the witch never replied simply smiled.

"I've faced worse." Thalia replied as grey wispy fog clouded the room when it vanished three other versions of Thalia were standing in the room, each one held a different weapon. "By the way, I'm never alone." She announced just as she lunged for the first boy who taunted her, her karambit sliced through his arm as she flipped back and sent hail all over the room, the four weren't prepared for it but they did their best to deflect the attack, once the spell wore off Thalia was slammed into the ground by a golem, more and more appeared and slammed her again into the floor, knowing she had to do something, the grey wipsy cloud she commanded wrapped around the golems and began siphoning their energy, each one fell to the ground in pieces, the boy from before landed an upper cut on her but having learnt to take it like a champ, Thalia flipped back and kicked the boy's abdomen hard. "Sobre." She commanded drawing him back to him, from thin air Thalia pulled out a cursed dagger and plunged it into the boy's neck.

"Phoenix rage." The witch commanded as her flames erupted all over the boy whose body was immobilized and covered in blood, the body dropped to the ground lifeless as a scream tore out from another council member shattering all the glass windows, Thalia had shielded herself from the magic but it had destroyed her clones. "Oops, I think I killed someone, whose next?" Thalia taunted as she vanished in her cloud and appeared behind the girl who screamed, she blasted her with an explosion so fierce half her body was torn apart, the other two council members saw this and combined their attacks, a tidal wave of dark matter enveloped Thalia but her flames branched out and created a shield around her. "Aris mortem phetum avdante ignus." Thalia cast her spell creating a condensed storm in her palm, once the spell attacking her faded she released her own attack on the two council members remaining. "Join your brethren." Thalia mumbled as the sphere grew large enough to engulf the two witches she had been fighting, the storm inside tore them apart until only chunks of flesh remained.