*Johnny*

*Dallys POV*

I tapped my foot and bounced Johnny on my knee, waiting for his babysitter to come so I could go drink with a few other friends and have some time alone. Finally after like; 25 minutes my friend Tim came through the door. "Eh close enough..." I mumbled and walked up to him. "Hey Tim..." I mumbled and gave a fake yawn. "Hey man. You look tired, why dont I take him off your Han-" he didn't even finish his sentence before I pushed Johnny into his arms. "Here, take him!" I smiled and ran out before he changed his mind, it had been like 6 days since I had a drink and man did I need one.

*Tims POV*

I squinted as he left, realizing the trick. I wasn't mad though, I liked to have Johnny around. I stared down at him and held him the way you hold a toddler, smiling at it which of course made him smile. "Did you drive Dallas crazy today? I bet you did!" I cooed softly and booped him.

"Hmmm...it's raining out. Why don't we stay in and watch a tv show lil' buddy?" I asked and walked to the couch like he could awnser me. He was to small to currently make out most words so I didn't expect a yes or no, and just sat down on the couch to turn the tv on.

Of course, Mickey Mouse was on. Two-bit must have been here first or something, but that's fine. It entertained him and didn't bother me.

I kept an eye on the clock, trying to remember when this kiddo went to bed, I guess when he's tired or when Dallas comes home and yells at me for him being up is when he is supposed to be in bed.

"Johnny wheres your list?" I asked, referring to a list him and Dally make for sitters so that they'll get everything he needs done, done. Johnny looked up at me and his eyes trailed to a small paper on top of the tv. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to it, picking it up. "How'd I miss that?"

"Alright. So it says you need a bath so I'll bump that up to tomorrow and that just leaves us with, having some food, story, and going to bed." Johnny nodded and smiled more, he had such a contagious smile it almost made me grin. I walked into the kitchen, still holding him and looking around. "Hmm...how about some of this baby food junk Dallas has for ya?"

*Johnnys POV*

I watched Tim grabbed sweet potato baby food, which I actually liked alot and a spoon for me. I whinned and pointed for a bottle, I needed milk with my food right? And sometimes Tim forgot, which isn't his fault. He isn't really a caretaker and honestly I don't know why he does this for me since he barely cares for himself.

"Oh, right." I mumbled and grabbed the bottle, filling it with chocolate milk and putting the nipple on. I smiled and clapped, looking up at Him, poking his cheek. I small smile cracked on his face as he walked back to the couch and sat down. "You're silly."

I moved my hand away and sat up on his lap, waiting for my food. Tim took about 3 years to unscrew the jar, smelling it. "This stuffs odd. What is this? Hmm... sweet potato. Sounds good." It was good so I gave a nod as he started to feed me, I didn't need a bib or anything though because surprisingly I wasn't a messy eater. After finishing I drank my bottle and started to feel exhausted.

"Man little guy...did you actually GIT any or did it all end up on your outfit?" Tim Teased and started to wipe some sweet potato off my face with his sleeve, I pouted. I wasn't messy he was messy.

"Alright alright. Let's change your clothes." Tim took me upstairs and looked around, but I didn't have any clean clothes since Daddy hasn't done the laundry in 2 weeks.
Tim helped me get undressed, grumbling to himself and gave he his shirt. "Here. This is clean enough. Imma yell at Dallas for not cleaning clothes though."

I giggled and felt the fabric, as Tim slipped it on me. He always had soft shirts and I dont know how ether, I mean, Curly washed their clothes in lake water and cheap dish soap, but atleast it was kinda clean. "Ok ok what story do you wanna here?" Tim asked and tapped on my bed frame. "Goldie locks?" I just nodded. I haven't heard that one before. Tim took a seat on my bed and thought for a second.

"Once upon a time, there lived a small girl named Goldie locks. Why was she called this, you may ask? Because the girl was known for having a full head of blond, Curly hair, even though we all know she'll be bald by 30 if she kept dying it." I gave a small giggled and focused on my stuffed animals, were they enjoying the story too?

"Anyways, Goldie locks got bored one day and asked her mother if it would be ok for her to play out near the woods "yes my darling." Her mom replied. "But stay close to our house." Goldie locks of course didn't though. She ventured far into the woods and soon became lost." I gasped softly and hugged my bear.

"Soon though, the small girl became tired and walked around, seeking shelter. Surprisingly though she came across a two-story house out in the middle of the woods and knocked on the door."

"The door slowly began to open but nobody stood there. So the little girl entered the house, which is obviously ok to do if nobodies home." Tim rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall. "Anyways, on the table in the kitchen, sat 3 bowls. A huge steaming bowl, a medium bowl, and a small bowl. Being hungry, Goldie locks ran over and picked up the spoon from the biggest bowl, taking a bite. "Ow! This porridge is way to hot!" She took a bite from the medium bowl. "Oh! Way to cold!"

I smiled, and thought how good porridge might taste.

"She then looked over at the baby bowl and furrowed her eyes, lifting the medium bowl. "Well this doesn't take a genius..." She mumbled and poured it in, mixing it with the biggest bowls porridge, mixing it together and eating the whole bowl. Greedy locks felt as if she would explode and waddled to the living room, sitting on the biggest chair. She winced though, it hurt her bottom. "This chair is to hard!""

I giggled and started to feel more tired yet comfy.

"So she plopped her big ass in the medium chair. "This one is to soft!" And finally sat in the smallest chair, which was a homemade rocking chair with a small bear carved in it. "This family must be rich!" She laughed and rocked and rocked until her chair had broken. Now since she was certain she was bruised, the girl walked upstairs to the big bedroom and flopped down on the biggest bed "Ow! It's so hard!" So she went and flopped down on the medium bed. "Way to soft..." God does she do anything but complain? Anyways.... She flopped In the smallest bed and covered up, mumbling 'perfect.' She soon fell asleep and the three bears came home. A daddy bear, mama bear, and a cute little baby bear. "Someone ate all our porridge!" The two parent bears yelled at the same time, baby bear sniffle. "Someone broke my chair...." Each member of the family raced upstairs. "Someones been in our bed!" The parents yelled, waking Goldie locks. "Someones been in mine and shes still in it!" Baby bear cried out and pointed, mama and baby bear quickly grabbed the girl, as daddy bear ran downstairs to grab his spit- oh."

*Tim POV*

I noticed Johnny fell asleep and quickly went downstairs, lighting myself a cigarette and falling asleep on the couch.