°Ponyboy°

*Sodapops POV*

I sighed and faced my friend Dallas, listening to Ponyboy cry. How did this happen? I'll tell you.

Ponyboy for some reason acting up all day today and stressing anybody and everybody out. And finally he had pissed me off so much that I wanted to pick him up and throw him out the window, I didn't of course but he got put in the corner.

"Ponyboy i don't wanna hear it. Nose to the wall and don't let me see you out of that corner till i say so you hear me?!" The fact he was introuble upset him, but what I think really mad him cry was he upset me to the point of telling at him. "Y-yesh Sodie..."

I rubbed my temples and watched him walk over, i didn't mean to yell, especially Infront of Johnny but he upset me alot. "Dallas...go home please." I groaned and looked at the door. He nodded and picked up his sleeping little, walking out and leaving me and Ponyboy alone.

"Ponyboy come here now." Ponyboy rubbed his eyes with his shirt paws and slowly walked over. "Ponyboy get across my lap please." Pony rapidly shook his head and started to spit out apologises.

"Pony...now...if I have to force you over you're getting 5 more smacks got it?" Pony wiped his eyes and slowly layed his tummy across my lap, I rubbed his back gently trying to calm him down so he didn't upset himself to much. "Do you know why you're being punished baby?" Pony nodded weakly and layed his head down in his arms.

"Alright. You've been a little pain all day so 10 for that. 5 for telling me no. And 5 for embarrassing me infront of Dally. So 20 over all." Pony wiped his eyes and looked at me.
"'M embawassin'?" He mumbled and looked at me with tear filled eyes. "No baby no. You aren't always embarrassing, just when you make scenes like that. I love you bub."

"I wove chu too." He nodded and put his face down in his arms again. "You ready?" After a small nod I lifted my hand up and brought it back down with a sharp-

Smack

Ponyboy jolted and let out a small cry.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

I hated doin' this so, he's crying. I hated watching this.

Smack smack smack smack smack

Ponyboy started to squirm and kick his legs gently. "Ponyboy you have 5 spanks left, please stop kicking or ill have to add an extra 5 spanks." Pony looked at me with pleading eyes and limped gently, i sighed. "Goodboy."

Smack smack smack smack smack

Ponyboy shook a bit as I pulled him up from across my lap and wiped his cheeks. "Please don't cry Pony."

Ponyboy let out small sobs as I wrapped him in a hug. "'M so sowwy Sodie." I nodded and rubbed his back trying to comfort him. "I know baby I know, I forgive you."

"Ponyboy how about we take a nap now?" I asked, pulling away and looking into his eyes. He sniffed and wiped his face, I noticed, he was wearing my shirt, that's why he had paws and it was so big, we did that alot though infact im wearing Darrys as we speak.

"Alright come on bub." I said and walked to our bedroom, we always slept together because of his dreams, and I would comfort him. After Pony stopped crying I layed him down in the bed.

"Is their a reason you don't have pants on Pony?" I asked, just noticing that too, then I remembered we had no clean pants and Pony couldn't fit into mine. "Nevermind." I shrugged and layed with him, he soon fell asleep in my arms.