*Sodapop*°Ponyboy°

Requested chapter :)))

Darry Curtis comes home and finds both of his little brothers being 'little' brothers

*Nobodys POV*

Darry walked though the door after working all day and found his younger brother Ponyboy eating from a bag of bread. "What are you doin' that for Ponyboy? Hasn't Soda fed you yet?" He said in almost a growly voice.

Ponyboy shook his head and took a bite from his 6th piece, having the bag taken by Darry. "I'll cook for you both in a minute ok?" Pony just nodded and looked away. Nether boys realized Soda was happily upstairs in littlespace plaging with some of Ponys toys, it was unfair but since he was rarely little he had maybe 2 toys and each were from his boyfriend Steve.

Sodapop heard his eldest brothers loud footsteps come up the stairs as he giggled, setting the stuffed animals down and sat on his and Ponys bed, waiting for him to ask him how his day was. Sadly, he was met with an opposite reaction.

"What the hell is wrong with you Soda?! Your baby brother is starving down there and eating some expensive ass bread because you won't feed him?!" Darry yelled, angry at his younger brother, gripping his arm to get his attention. Sodapop pulled his arm away and rubbed it gently. Why was he being so aggressive?

*Sodapop POV*

Why was Bubba yelling? I didn't do anything bad ands I wasn't suppose ta cook when little. "Well?! Aren't you gonna say anything?" Darry asked me, he was obviously stressed from work to and the fact i didn't break his rules seemed to make him more mad. "D-Dawwy 'm sowwy!" I whinned and felt tears slip from my eyes.

Darry cocked his eyebrow up as I looked away, covering my eyes. "Buddy you're little?! Oh I'm sorry honey..." Darry sighed and wrapped his arms around me. Darry tried his best not to yell at me in general but especially when i was little.

I was apparently younger than Pony from time to time so everyone was more soft with me. I leaned my head on Darrys shoulder and rubbed at my eyes. "Baby I didn't mean to yell...you know I don't like yelling at my Pepsi-cola but I'm really stressed right now and the fact he just ate half a loaf of 4 dollar bread just made me upset since i thought you would have fed him by now. I'll ask first next time ok?" I nodded again. Didn't wanna talk.

He kissed my head gently and walked downstairs, holding me and rubbing my back a bit. "Baby doll?" Darry said, getting Ponyboys attention. "Can you call Steve Randle and Keith over? Tell them to bring food."

Ponyboy nodded and ran over to the phone. Yay Stevie! I smiled softly and felt myself be sat down in the floor. "Wanna play with Ponys toys?" I nodded and started to play with old blocks that Pony had actually had when he was a little boy.

I giggled and ran it down with a car. This time I started to build and felt proud. It was so tall and lookes so good! Maybe I could surprise Stevie with it?

*Ponyboys POV*

I ran back to the living room trying to find Darry and accidently kicking down a tower Soda had made. I looked at him and before I could even say sorry he started to wail again. Out of nowhere Darry came out and walked over to us, picking Soda up. "What happened Ponyboy?" He asked me, gently patting Sodas back and sitting down.

"I-I was trying to find you...an...and accidently kicked his tower over ands...ands made him upset." I sniffled and started to cry myself.

You made your brother cry

You made him cry

You made him cry....

YOU made HIM cry!

"Oh Pony..." Darry said softly and pulled me up too. I hadn't realized I was crying this hard as he put an arm around me too. "Come on its ok Soda you can rebuild darling."

Soda was still sniffling a bit as I reached over and gently held his hand. I really liked little Soda even if he was super easy to upset. We soon heard a knock on the door and behold two numb skulls holding burger bags. "We brought burgers. Oh is Soda little too?" Steve asked, referring to the fact that he had his face barried in his big brothers shoulder.

"Yes. He's pretty little to. Steve, Two-Bitch, can you watch them while i get plates and dish out food?" Steve and Soda didn't even wait for him to finish talking before swipping us up and playing with us. Steve, of course had Soda and Two bit had me. It's not like Two bit wanted Soda anyways, He liked me best and even said so, not infront of soda of course though.

Soda and Steve cuddled on the floor and Two bit started to mess with me. He made my favorite stuffed animal kiss me and tell me about what a pretty boy I was. I wish Two bit could be around more. He's fun even if he can be an asshole from time to time.

After a minute we both started to hear my big brother laugh and looked over, seeing Steve tickling the life outta the poor lil guy. I gasped softly and tried to escape before Two bit got the same Idea. Sadly though, I was to late.

*Two bit POV*

I smirked a bit and wrapped my arm around Pony to keep him against me, and started to tickle his back, Pony squirmed and laughed loudly. "S-stahhhhp! Two bitttttt!" He squealed and kept laughing as I dug my fingers into his Shoulder blades and armpit crooks. "You're laugh is just so damn cute Pony."

I eventually did stop though, not wanting to over due it and make him wanna get away from me. "Alright foods ready!" Darry yelled from the kitchen making us all get up and run to the smell of food.