*Ponyboy*

*hi guys! Been forever since I updated this

*Ponyboy POV*

"Ponyboy, finish your dinner." Darry said somewhat sternly, grabbing for more chicken. He had cooked dinner today which consisted of two chickens, three different types of potatoes and some corn and peas, it may sound like alot but our whole family eats like horses especially Darry. I mean, if you seen atleast Dar and Soda eat you'd probably think they were prisoners somewhere who ate water soup all day and hadn't had a good meal in 3-6 years.

I pouted and ate another chicken hunk, i wasnt hungry I wanted to go to bed. "Dawwy...wan bed....cans have a story?" I don't honestly want a story to much buy more wanted to be with my elder brother who I no longer seen much. "Sorry kiddo. Maybe ask Steve?"

~~~~~~~~~~~small skip~~~~~~~~~~~
Tw: kinda gorish

"There once was this girl, with long red locks that flowed down to her back-crack. They were so lovely and she treasured them deeply." Steve said, carrying me over to the couch and laying me down. "Well their was also this disgusting, which who dreaded her own sticky stiff black hair, wanting the small child's red locks." Steve added and started to tuck me in with his jacket.

"One day the little girl came across the witches surprisingly nice house and walked in. The witch caught her though and sent a ransom note for what would come up too 7,000 in today's dollars. The family wasn't able to pay though, so she made them a gift. First the witch shaved the little girls hair off to make a wig for herself, then she proceded to sew the childs lips shut, and removed her organs, killing her. She stuffed her full of fluff and dressed her in a lovely red dress which would have matched her locks, if she still had them. She also took the girls eyes and replaced them with solid glass ones."

(Ok the warning ends here)

This was really creepy. "And finally, sent her home. As a doll. The end." I whinned softly, I didn't love that story. "You can't tell me you thought that would be ok to tell him!" Soda yelled, walking over. "Oh he liked it!" He said, trying to defend himself. "If he has a nightmare tonight I'm kicking your ass!" Soda stormed off to our shared room. "But you love my ass! Why would you harm it?!" Steve followed behind.

*Sodapops POV*

I walked back to the couch still having a silent fight while Steve was leaving, i love him but for god same does he not know how sensitive Pony is even when he's outta littlespace? I was gonna ask Pony if he felt ok but I didn't because he was already passed out on the couch. I left him there, heading to bed myself. Normally i would have brought Pony to bed and got him all ready but when ponys asleep its best not to wake him cause he won't fall back asleep.

I layed down, wearing a pair of sweats and one of Darrys undershirts. It wasn't more then a few minutes though that i heard my brother crying for me.

*Ponyboy POV* (again)

I woke up for no reason, feeling scared of a shadow in the corner. Usually I wasn't scared of shadows when id sleep with Soda cause they would definitely eat the biggest one first, but now i was all alone. It wasn't long though that I heard face paced steps running towards me and turning a lamp on. "Aww...pony what's wrong?" I sniffled and wiped my eyes, still crying a bit.

"Oh don't cry baby its ok, Sodas here." He said, picking me up and gently holding me. I would never tell him this but Sodas the best hugger I've ever met, besides Johnny of course. "Have a bad dream kiddo?" I nodded not wanting to explain that i was scared of the tv and a coats shadow. My brother stood up still holding me. "You wanna sleep with me? Would that help?" I let out two small yes' and held onto him as he walked me to our room.

He helped me get my shirt off and handed me one of darrys hoodies, which were even slightly big on HIM. I giggled softly and flopped around as Soda handed me a pacifier, picking me up again. I quickly switched off the lights and we both layed down. I felt more comfy here then on the dusty old couch anyways. "Nini soda..."

"Night Honey."