*Sodapop*

*ponyboys POV*

I was shook. Soda, my older brother Soda, was in Littlespace. That rarely happened, he was deep in headspace as well and just wanted cuddles and praises.

I was waiting for Darry to come home, he was better with baby Sodapop and could cuddle him without being crushed, so I just put his head on my lap and played with his pretty hairs. Darry was taking forever with getting Steve Randle.

We watched Mickey mouse while I gave Soda small praises and compliments.

"Such a good boy." "You're so pretty Sodapop." "Who's a good baby hmm? Is it you? Yes it is!" "Your hair is so soft." "Can you guess that color right? Good job!" "Who's a pretty little one?"

I smirked as Soda giggled up at me, and grabbed at the tips of my hair. He was younger then three atleast and had the same strengths of a small child. "Hmm. I wonder if you still have all your ribs? Maybe I should count them for you?"

He giggled more and squirmed, knowing what i meant. I poked his first rib and scratched it softly with my index fingers nail. "One..." "Two..." "Three..." "Four..." "Five..." "Six..." Soda was already a giggling mess and trying to squirm from my lap. He had deathly ticklish ribs. "Seven..." "Eight..." "Nine..." "Ten..." "Eleven..."

"N-nu!!!" Soda giggled and rolled around. "But I have to do a check up and make sure they are still there bub." I smiled and continued. "Twelve..." "Thirteen..." "Fourteen..." "Fifteen..." "Sixteen..." "Seventeen." "Eighteen..." "Nineteen..." "Twenty."

Tears built up in Sodas eyes as he kept laughing so hard. "Twenty-one..." "Twenty-two..." "Twenty-three..." "And...TWENTY-FOUR..." I smirked and started to scratch all over his ribs. Usually i wouldn't tickle him like this but I almost never had chances to tickle him when he couldn't fight back.

I quickly stopped though not wanting to take it to far. "Want some milky my love?" Soda giggled and nodded, I smiled and wiped the tears from his cheeks before getting back up. I made him a bottle of warm angel milk. "Want feed?" I asked and sat back down, putting his head back on my thighs and placing the nipple between his lips.

Soda started to drink as I played with his soft hair. I heard the door open and there stood Carry and Steve. "Hey fellas how are ya?" I asked, still feeding him. "Oh...did..he slip?" Darry asked, surprised. "Yes he did infact. He is in babyspace!" I cooed and moved the bottle, squishing his cheeks gently. He has such a cute squish face.

Steve cooed and walked over, talking him from me. "Oh my God! Baby Soda!" I rolled my eyes playfully as he plopped down on the couch, bouncing Soda in his lap.

"You make him cry and I'll beat your ass with this belt you hear me?" Darry said protectivly to Steve. "Oh come on Darry that ain't fair. He cries when he wants milk and is tired and nether of those are my fault. That's the smartest thing ice ever heard come from Steve Randles mouth. Soda giggled not paying attention to anything except Steve's necklace, grabbing at it and watching it move around.

"Alright. Just don't be rough with him he's only little." Steve nodded and started to play pattycake with Sodapop. "Oh he is just so cute!" I looked up hearing a new voice and seeing no other but Two-Tit Mathews.

Soda was giggling at all the attention, loving it so much.

*Sodapop Curtis*

This is so much fun! Everyone's paying attention to me and I feel so happy. Darry soon came over and picked me up. "Come on Soda baby its time for a nap." I pouted in protest but said nothing, after all i was very sleepy and in need of me and Ponys bed. I reached out for Steve and held his hand. "Baby he can't come to bed with us."

I let out a small sniffle and layed my head down on his shoulder, scooting into the crook of his neck. "Come on little one." Darry said, I loved how soft his voice was at the moment and layed down on the bed with him. He was so tall. I fell asleep quickly while Darry cuddled me.