°Johnny°

Johnny started to cry a bit, looking at his scraped knee. All he had done was trip on the sidewalk but it felt so much worse then when he actually hurt himself perpousfly.

He wiped his eyes and started to go into Bucks house where him and Dally had been staying. "Bucky where daddy?" He mumbled and sniffled, shaking the drunken man. "Uge...I don't know honey. Go check his room again, for a sick man he can't sit still."

Johnny waddled upstairs and gently knocked on Dallys door. "Its open." Dally replied in the same time Johnny used. He opened the door and stepped in, covered in water, mud, and blood. "Aww what happened baby?" Dally asked and sat up.

Johnny started to cry harder. "W-was pwayin in da park and falled on cement and got all bwoody, so run home and nu more pway..."

Dally pulled Johnny down on his left knee and started to unbutton his jacket. "It's alright honey, accidents happen. Does it still hurt?" Johnny nodded and sniffled, know that Dally would put proxide on it to kill the germ that had been hurting him.

After doing so Dallas wrapped the still crying little knee and started to gently undress him. "I'll do the laundry later on. Go find yourself one of daddy's shirts ok buddy?" Johnny nodded and ran off. None of his daddies shirts were his side which was a good thing since he has a smaller waist and didn't have to wear to big of pants. He slipped a black hoodie on trying to cover up his body.

He loved that hoodie. It always smelled like his daddy and made him happy. "What the...? Dallas!" He heard Buck yell. He hated when Buck yelled. "Ya what you usless bag of crap?" Both men talked for a bit before Dallas cams back up. "So ive been informed you drew a picture on Bucks wall?"

Johnny shook his head, he didn't draw but Pony did. Pony loved to draw on walls, and due to the fact the one who actually cared for him would cave in and say it's ok, he knew no better.

"Now Johnny...Daddies not mad you don't have to lie to him. He just wants you to say sorry and then we can nap and cuddle ok?" Johnny shook his head again. "Nu lie..."

Dally sighed and rubbed his temples. "Johnny imma call Soda and if he says he or Darry had Pony over I'll belive you ok?" Johnny nodded and backed up against the wall, balling up a bit. "Alright Soda said he brought him over so he can pay." Johnny nodded and held out for his Daddy.

Dallas layed down and wrapped his arms around the younger male. "You're so beautiful. I love you."