-Johnny-

*Johnny's POV*

I pouted, thinking of something to draw and ended up drawing a picture of my daddy who currently was gone. He left me with his friend Tim Shepard though, he was nice enough to me.

After I finished drawing I tried coloring it, filling it in with Artistic scribbles and smiling. I looked at Tim who had a cocked eyebrow, and was deep into a story from today's paper.

I started to draw him too as a small suprise. "Timmy look!" I gave a tooth smile and started to crawl up too the couch. He left the paper open and sat it on the arm of the chair, looking down at me.

"Lemme see kiddo." I climbed up on the couch and crawled up in his lap, which seemed to suprise him for a second but he didnt make me move as I showed him the scribbled drawing. He gave a small smile and took my drawing, folded it up, and put it in his pocket, I guess to take home. "Its very nice Darling."

He stared down at his watch for a second before looking back at me. "Your daddies an hour late coming home and I'm hungry, wanna go get some food? I think I have some cash on me."

I nodded, Tim always got the best food, and I would get to see Curly Shepard again. I was more his friend then Tims. Nothing against Tim of course, honestly he was good with littles unless he had to punish them, he hated to make them cry or feel sad in any way, he doesn't look like it but he does.

I tried putting my shoes on, but one got stuck and started to hurt because I had it on the wrong foot. Tim was to just putting his own shoes on to see I wanted help. I then felt a sharp pain in my foot, letting out a small gasp as I started to cry.

Tim flinched and grabbed me, pulling me up onto his lap. "Whats the problem bud?" I didn't say anything and just pointed at my shoe, feeling another pain. He quickly pulled it off. "Its on the wrong foot." He chuckled a bit and held it against his leg, fixing the lases. Wasn't two seconds later that a huge spider jumped from my shoe to his leg.

He froze for a second before killing it and helping me with my shoes. "There buddy, that better?" He asked and wiped my cheeks off with his thumbs. I nodded and we both stood up and started to walk out.

"How does burgers sound? We can get fries too if you want. Or shakes?" All of it sound good, I gave a happy nod as we walked.

"'Mk then...you eatten today buddy?" I shook my head and started to chew my nonexistent nails. "Quit doin' that Johnny it aint good for ya." He sighed and pulled my hand away from my lips. "Chew your sleve or somethin' kiddo."

I made a paw with my sleve and started to chew it. "Timmy?" I mumbled softly as he looked at me. "Didn't know chu so nice..." Tim scoffed and shrugged a bit. "I like littles and personally Dally would break my arm off and beat me with it if I upset ya." I giggled and pointed at a small store. "Toy?"

Tim bit his lower lip and looked at it. "Only one. And after we are done." I nodded and bounced a bit, hugging his arm. Suddenly a horn honked behind us, making me and Tim jump from our skin. "F*ggots!" A group of Socs yelled and laughed while driving away. I quickly let go of his arm and sniffled. Tim covered my ears. "GO FUCK YOUR MOTHERS!"

He quickly uncovered them and brushed my hair from my eyes. "It'z ok buddy, don't mind them. You know they have a iq of a pretzel." I giggled and nodded as we eventually hit his house.

"Hey Curl you know where the money can is?" Curly groaned and rolled over. "Bub? Oh uh...closet." He smiled and pointed towards it. I sat on the bed by Curly while Tim got the money. "Hey kiddo what's up?" I looked at him. "Been mk. Dot chu in da heater."

He then shrugged as Tim walked over and picked me up. "See ya. Stay in trouble." Curly winked. "Course'"

We walked out and went to a fast food stand, and started eating. I loved the stan but could never remember it's name. Afted we finished we went to that store and got a stuffed toy. I named him Shelly.

I giggled and held him in my arms

I giggled and held him in my arms. "Damnit..." Tim muttered. "That cost me 7 bucks!" I smiled and poked him. "Thank 'ou." He grinned softly and mussed up my hair. "'course kiddo. Now let's get you home and I'll turn you over to ya daddy." I nodded and started to run.

"Imma catch ya!" Tim yelled from behind and started to chase me. I giggled and kept racing away almost
reaching the house. 

Tim came up and grabbed me, holding my waist. "Shouldnt run after eatin' like that kiddo." I panted softly in agreement as we walked inside my house, seeing Dallas watching tv on the couch. "Daddy!" I giggled and dropped down, running to him and hugging him.

"Have fun kiddo?" Dally asked, brushing my hair gently, and staring into my eyes. "Or do I need to beat Timmy up?" Tim rolled his eyes and sat down. "Nu daddy Timmy ish da greatest and got me stuffie!" I laughed, holding up the stuffed turtle. "Good to see."