×Ponyboy×

*Ponyboys POV*

"Neh!" I giggled and started banging blocks together. "Whatcha doin' kiddo?" Two bit asked and started to chug another beer. Didn't sound drunk though. "Pway!"

Two bit grinned and mussed up my hair before Steve came in, half undressed as always. "Hey Two-Tit whatcha been up too?" Steve took a chunk from the chocolate cake and started to eat merrily. "Nothin much... Just bummin' round here is all." Steve shrugged and nodded. "Understandable. Same tbh too damn cold to be outside. This place is gettin' crazy with everyone snowed in here."
I stopped paying attention after that and started to crawl away from the two older males.

I laughed though, feeling two hand grab my waist and pull me back, it was Two-bit 'course. Steve doesn't like touchin' me below my belly to much unless he has too. "Where do you think you're going little boy?" He said, putting me on his lap. I grinned ear to ear, Two-bits goofy grin could make anybody smile.

I started to giggle again, feeling his fingers dance along my side's. "N-nu fair! Twickles!" Steve gently shoved Two-bit to make him stop. "Ahh pick on someone your own size Two-Bitch-"

Steve held up a piece of cake to my mouth and I took a bite. "He ain't had his breakfast yet. Soda 'ill skin you for givin him chocolate before his eggs."

Steve furrowed his brows a bit. "Ahh hush Two-bit. Damn man tried to get plastic surgery but it got Two-botched!" I giggled and punched his shoulder. "Weave bitty 'lone."

Two-Bit grinned and pulled me up. "See? Even the kid knows better then you. Dumba-"

Sodapop soon came out and claimed me from my two friends, giving me a small kiss on the head. "How did my tiny baby sleep?"

"G'wood!" Soda smiled and nuzzled his nose against mine. "Glad to hear it." I was still sleepy though, it would be my nap time in a few hours.

I crawled back to Two-bit. He was one of my favorite CG who wasnt Soda. The others are great and all, especially Steve, but he is so nice and does almost anything for me while little, he changes me from time to time, gets me dressed, feeds me the best he can, plays with me, takes me places, protects me---the list goes on.

I sat back in his lap again and leaned on him, watching Mickey Mouse.