°Johnny°

*Dallys POV*

I groaned and looked at my watch, trying to calm myself down. My little had been bad all day and it was taking every ounce of strength not to slap him. I made a list of everything Johnny did and reviewed it.

1. Colored the walls
2. Yelled at me
3. Sweared 3 times
4. Slapped me
5. Kicked me
6. Made Ponyboy cry

"Johnny come here." I sighed and sat it down, watching him sheepishly slide over to me. "I-I'm sowwy daddy..." I nodded and tilted his chin up. "I know you are... But you still earned a punishment." Johnny nodded and wiped his eyes. Johnny was crying. I hated seeing him cry.

I grabbed his arms and gently pulled him across my lap. "N-no..." Johnny whimpered and hid his face in his arms. I rubbed his back gently. "Use your safeword if you need to ok?"

Johnny nodded and spat out another apology, as I placed a hand firmly on his back to keep him down. "Ready honey?" Johnny shook his head a bit but mumbled a soft. "Ya..." I hated myself for this but if it was to much he has his safeword.

I placed my hand on his backside and counted to three in my head before bring it up and slapping down, Johnnys body jolted a bit as he winced. I seen tears film over his eyes again.

It pained my heart but I repeated that for a moment or so and after a minute of pure spanks to my Littles backside I decided it had been enough and started to soothingly rub his cheeks.

"I-I'm sowwy f-fur bein' bad d-daddy..." I nodded and sat him up in my lap. "Its ok. I forgive you and I hate go punish you...please behave for the rest of the day ok? I don't want to repeat this but if I have too I will." Johnny nodded and started to cry more. I sighed and opened my arms, giving my chest a gentle pat. "Come here buddy."

Johnny fell into my chest and hugged onto me as I wrapped my arms around him, allowing him to Barry his face in my chest. "You did good baby. Daddy's so proud." I mumbled and started to rub his lower back again at an attempt to comfort him. Johnny behaved very well most the time and I think this is the second spanking ive ever given him in my whole life of being his Daddy, which was only three years, but that wasn't the point.

"Come on baby, lets rest. You can say sorry to Pony later ok?" I sighed and layed down, kicking the lamp over to turn it off. "Y-yeh daddy. Thank chu."
I mearly nodded and kissed his head, happy to hear his sobs reduce to sniffles. "I love you Johnny. You're such a good boy."