Chapter 9: Ishigami wants to quit?!

=========================================

"I see. Quit the student council..." Miyuki thought...

Miyuki then quickly bowed down on the table. "You've got to be kidding me! Without you, we'll go bankrupt!"

"I'm begging you here!"

Yu Ishigami. He's a data processing expert. At Shuchiin Academy, only the president is elected. The other members are appointed based on their abilities.

Yu Ishigami is a talented person who was scouted by the student council... despite the fact that he had barely begun his first year there. 

Normally he takes his work home and only shows up in the student council room for meetings, but he is a full-fledged council member.

Undeniably, Yu Ishigami is the treasurer of Shuchiin Academy's student council.

And now he is trying to quit his post.

"But I've got an important reason." Ishigami said.

That reason is...

"What reason?" Y/n asked.

Ishigami then had tears running down his face. "I think I'm going to be murdered."

'Murdered?' Y/n and Miyuki thought. 

"I think Shinomiya-senpai is going to kill me." Ishigami confessed. 

"O-On what basis do you think that?" Miyuki asked.

"Her eyes." Ishigami said.

'Eyes?' Y/n and Miyuki thought.

People's eyes are organs that are connected directly to the brain. normally half of the brain is used to process the sense of sight. 

The movement of eyes can show what someone is cautious or hungry for. Those organs clearly reveal the brain's activity.

"I can tell five or six percent of a person's true character just by looking into their eyes." Ishigami explained.

"That's not much!" Miyuki said. "I can probably do the same!"

"Miyuki, if you think about it, if those five to six percent is true then he's in danger, but Kaguya probably isn't going to kill him." Y/n said.

"The way Shinomiya-senpai looks at me sometimes...I'm positive that the intent to kill is in that glance." Ishigami said. 

"What exactly happened?" Y/n asked him.

"It was a month ago." Ishigami said before he read his memory.

=========================================

Ishigami dropped a piece of paper that he worked on last night under the table.

He got on all four and reached for the paper, but while reaching for it he noticed something taped under the table. 

He took it before standing up and looking at the thing under the table: Coffe Blend Free Ticket, two of them.

"But a lot of people think that's the best way to kill time." Kaguya talked with Miyuki while walking into the council room. 

'What is this?' Ishigami thought.

Both Kaguya and Miyuki sat now on the sofa, Miyuki holding a newspaper.

"I don't really go to coffee shops." Miyuki said as he opened the newspaper and started to read.

"You have a point." Kaguya agreed. "If there was a coupon or something it would be different."