Special Chapter

=========================================

As I was preparing the Christmas presents I began to think back to the last time I had Christmas with my girlfriend, Zero two.

I chuckled at the memories. She getting the childhood book that she loved so much. She wouldn't let go of me for the rest of Christmas.

I sighed as I continued to wrap presents.

Oh yeah, now when I think of this, it's gonna be my first time celebrating Christmas without my parents. I feel pretty lonely without them, but Zero two and my childhood friends are good enough.

I looked at the time. I have enough time to take a walk around the park.

I put on my boots and winter jacket before walking out of my house. As soon as I walked around I felt the heat leaving me with the cold air surrounding me.

I walked into the city, looking at all the stores. Not gonna lie, they all looked 50% more beautiful now when it was soon Christmas.

As I was walking, I stumbled on a place that looked interesting.

"Special crossover Universe?" I asked practically no one. I walked into the building.

Nothing was in here, just an empty room, hell even no walls.

"This place sure is weird, wait maybe I'm not supposed to be here, maybe it's an unfinished shop."

I about to turn around and walk out, until I heard a loud bang. I then felt something wrap around my torso. I looked down to see that a hook was holding me tightly, and it was connected to the portal.

"What the hell-" I was cut off as I was dragged into the portal.

=========================================

As Y/n from Love is War came through the portal, he was confused and a bit shocked.

"Hello there Y/n."

"Who are you? Where am I?!"

"Calm down, jeez... You're in Wattpad Café and the second answer is I am Lenny."

"Alright, Lenny, how do I get back?"

"Oh, I'll send you back, just gotta borrow you for some time alright? I'll send you before Christmas."

"Alright." Y/n answered. "So what do you need me for?"

"I just need your opinion, and some other Y/n's."

"Wait, other Y/n's?"

"... You heard nothing." I said as I deleted that part.

=========================================

"Alright so Y/n, I'm gonna have you and some other people decide on something, 'kay?"

"Alright, where should I wait?"

"Just go through that door, also don't mind if one person tries to seduce you, just say, 'begone thot' and she will probably leave you alone, if not, just call me and I'll sort it out."

"A-Alright..." Y/n said before going through the door.

I sighed. "There's that Y/n from Love is War, time to get the last one."

=========================================