Chapter 11: Gel Nails

=========================================

Gel nails don't infringe on the school dress code. The modesty of rhinestone only on each ring finger was part of the appeal. 

'I wonder what the president will think.' Kaguya thought. 'Will he think it's cute? Or maybe he'll think it's frivolous.'

Currently, Kaguya was standing outside the Student council, debating if she should go in or not. 

She thought of him not caring a single thing about the gel nails she has on right now.

'I'll just go home today, and...'

"Yo! Kaguya!" Y/n waved at her as he walked up to Kaguya. "Why are you standing out here?"

"W-Well, I was on my way in!" She quickly replied, a faint blush on her face.

"Well, let's go in then." Y/n said as he opened the door and walked in, Kaguya following shortly.

Inside were the rest of the student council, doing work. Fujiwara turned her attention towards the opening door, spotting Y/n and Kaguya.

"Y/n, Kaguya!"

"Yo, how's it going?" Y/n asked her as he sat down on the couch beside her. 

"I'm doing fine... if that girl went away." She muttered the last part.

"Hm? What was that last part?" Y/n asked.

"N-Nothing!" She quickly replied before she turned her attention towards Kaguya.

"Kaguya, about this part..."

"Yes, what is it?" Kaguya asked as Fujiwara was holding her report. 

Fujiwara being Fujiwaram, noticed that Kaguya was hiding something. "Are you hiding something behind you?"

"No, nothing." Kaguya said. 'The only times she's quick on the uptake are situations like this! If someone's going to notice, I want it to be the president. Certainly not her!'

Kaguya peeked behind her. 'I have to get closer.' 

=========================================

I was currently back from helping a teacher with her laptop, seriously, the school needs to get better ones. 

She wanted to reward me while she had lunch, thank god I managed to escape, I was getting the 'ara ara~' vibes from her.

Anyway, I'm done with everything and currently doing nothing. I could go home, but had nothing to do.

Zero Two and her friend were hanging out and I would've just felt like a bother to them, so I decided to stay in the student council room. 

I looked over at Kaguya and Miyuki and saw that Kaguya was trying her hardest to make Miyuki notice her gel nails, but for some reason, Miyuki being Miyuki didn't say anything about it which to be honest is kinda sad. 

They would've made a great couple. 

I mean, he probably thinks it's sexual harassment, Kei still thinks I'm a better brother than him which is just sad.

Fujiwara got up and tried to see what Kaguya was hiding from her. 

"Hey, Y/n, can you help me?" Miyuki asked.

"Huh? Yeah, sure." I replied before me and Fujiwara got up and walked towards him.

"Fujiwara senpai." Ishigami called out. "You changed you conditioner, didn't you?"

We both stopped and turned around. 

"Eh? You can tell?" She asks him.

"Now when I think of it, it smells a bit different here." I muttered.