Merry Christmas!

=========================================

Currently, other people, that I later on learned was me but with personalities from other dimensions I guess, was in the room.

There were big sofas with a lot of pillows on, a gaming room where a lot of cool pc was, and an actual café, and currently, it was decorated with a Christmas theme, pretty nice.

"I've gotta say, this place looks good." Y/n from BNHA (Boku no Hero Academia) said.

"You're right there." I agreed.

"... I wanna stay here." Y/N from RWBY said.

"Shut up, we're only here for deciding a book, then we leave." Y/n from DITFF (Darling in the Franxx) shut Y/n up.

"Alright, alright... fucking smart ass..."

Y/n then aimed his unique revolver looking gun at Y/n. "Care to say that again?"

"...Maybe." Y/n said before doing shots.

"AH! I'M SORRY DON'T SHOOT ME!"

"SAY THAT TO YOUR BODY SIX FEET UNDER!"

"AHHH!!!"

... I really do have weird personalities...

=========================================

"Okay, so Y/n from RWBY insulted Y/n from DITFF and this is the results? I'm surprised that the café is still working." Lenny said.

"To be honest, I'm also a bit surprised, I mean. A Kdog, rip off Y/n that you had to change do this good? I'm impressed." A guy said.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked the person.

"I'm Steak, a friend of Lenny here." The person known as Steak said.

"So, Steak, is Neo gone?" Lenny asked Steak. "Sadly enough, nope."

"Shit..." Lenny swore before looking at us. "Just so you guys know, Neo is a rapist, so just be prepared to do the slap on her."

"Do the what-?" Y/n from RWBY got cut off by a female voice behind us.

"Hello~"

We turned around to see Neo, I guess. "So, Lenny, who are these boys?"

"Neo, I would like that you don't try to rape them..." Lenny sighed. "Seriously, how many have you raped so far?"

"So far, I've tried to rape Bleezus and Steak." Neo said.

"WAIT WHAT STEAK?!" Lenny asked Steak as he slowly turned towards him. "It's true ;-;..."

"... Alright now we know to not get close to her." Y/n from DITFXX said.

"Why not~?" Neo said while getting closer to us.

Why does it feel like I'm being raped by this short girl?

"OH NO NO NO! I'M NOT GONNA DEAL WITH TWO RAPIST!" Y/n from RWBY yelled before taking a 1911 and shot himself.

"... What the actual fuck..." All the Y/n said.

=========================================

"Alright so... we're gonna choose a book. Any ideas?" I asked the Y/n's.

They began to think about it. Currently, we were around a table with some animes.

"Hm... how about Goblin Slayer?" Y/n from BNHA suggested.

"Not a bad idea." I said as the other Y/n's also agreed.

"I think I got one, how about demon slayer? I've heard that blew up before, just that there's a lot of yaoi in there." Y/n from LiS said.

"Yeah!" Y/n from RWBY agreed. "I totally agree on that, too much yaoi. But I'm not surprised that Lenny has that on his recommended."

Everyone turned towards me. "... First of all, that's a lie, I get tricked into thinking it's not yaoi until it's too late, and second how do you know that?"

"Uh... magic?" Y/n from RWBY was sweating.

"..."

Dead silent, not a single word was said.

"Alright then... how about Naruto?" Y7n from LiS said.

"That's a maybe, it's really a huge anime and I don't know If it's gonna hold my interest."

"That's true..."

"Notre Dame can fit in my ass."

We turned around to see Neo standing behind us.

"..."

I sighed. "I'll get the shotgun."

"I'll call the police." Y/n from LiS said.

"I'll get my 1911 that hits like 9-11." Y/n from RWBY said.

Now the attention was on him.

"...Guys?"

"I'll get my Wingman."

"Yeah do that Y/n." I said as Y/n from DITFXX took out his Wingman and aimed at Y/n from RWBY.

"Wait, wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT OH GOD I SAID WAIT, WAIT!!!"

While Y/n from RWBY was gonna get shot by Y/n from DITFXX I finally got a good idea.

"Guys! I've got it!"

Everyone turned towards me. "How about Seraph of the End?"

"Oh, that good anime about Vampires?" Y/n from BNHA said. I nodded. "Yeah, it's a really good anime. Can we all agree on that?"

The Y/n's all nodded.

"Alright then, the new book is gonna be Seraph of the End!"

=========================================

Merry Christmas everyone! And yes, the new book is gonna Seraph of the End.

If you're sad/angry/disappointed that I didn't do the special chapters like you would've expected, then I'm sorry.

But I wanted to do something new, not like everyone else does special chapters like lemons or such.

So yeah this is how I do my special chapters, and one last time.

Merry Christmas!

-Lenny out