Chapter 1: Back in Japan

Y/n pov:

After I came to Japan my parents got me a pretty decent house for myself to live in.

My dad was a retired First lieutenant in the SDF and my mother was a well-known doctor. They owned a little flower shop in America which was beautiful.

They were really supportive when I said that I wanted to study at the private school Schuchiin Academy, but they said they were still gonna live in America.

I was pretty sad that they didn't move back to Japan, but hey, at least they supported me.

"Alright then." I said for myself as I got out of the house.

"Time to go to school" I locked the door and began to walk towards school.

I wonder if my friends go there...

3rd pov:

At Shuchiin Academy

"It would appear." Kaguya Shinomiyasaid, the vice-president, said as she poured tea into a cup. "We are the subject of some rumors. Discussing whether we are in a relationship."

"It's simply the age the girls are at

"It's simply the age the girls are at." Miyuki Shirogane, the president said as Kaguya put down the cup in front of him.

" Miyuki Shirogane, the president said as Kaguya put down the cup in front of him

"I wouldn't pay them any heed."

"Is that so?" Kaguya asked.

Miyuki then took a sip from the tea while thinking.

'Shinomiya and myself dating? To engage in such trivial romantic gossip... how foolish out girls are.'

'That said... If Shinomiya crawled over and begged me to date her, I'd consider it!'

'Well... I've no doubt sh's interested in me, so it's simply a matter of time.' Miyuki then began to chuckle a bit.

'Soon, that ladylike act of hers will be shattered, and she'll be entreating me all bashfully.' He began to chuckle a bit again.

But now it's Kaguya's thoughts that we are looking into.

'How vulgar these ignoramuses' words are.' Kaguya thought. 'Who do they think I am?'