Chapter 16: Cake

=================================

The peaceful night that we all know and love... was about to be ruined.

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kaguya pushed Miyuki off the bed. "President, what are you doing in my bed?!?!?!"

"N-No! I just came to visit you and-" 

"What normal person would just get into a girl's bed during a visit?!?!" Kaguya cut him off. "Unbelievable!"

*Doors slams open*

"IS SOMETHING WRONG!? I GOT MY SHOTGUN!" Y/n cocked his shotgun before he realized why Kaguya screamed. "Oh."

"Y-Y/N! Why was Miyuki on my bed?!"

Y/n shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno, oh and if you guys do it, do it with protection, and don't be so loud please." Y/n slowly closed the doors.

...

...

..

.

Kaguya and Miyuki: HAAAAAAAHHHHH?!

=================================

The next day...

=================================

The fuck is going on here?

Well basically, after the incident where Kaguya dragged Miyuki into her bed, they (for some reason) now have a grudge against each other.

And now for the cake incident.

=================================

"What is this?" Ishigami asked. 

Currently, Y/n, Ishigami, and Miyuki were in the council room as the cake lied on the table.

"The principal gave it to us." Miyuki said. "You can have some." 

"Yaay." Ishigami said in a semi-happy tone which will change later on.

As Ishigami was about to dig in Y/n realized that there was only one slice left. "Oh, is that all that we have?"

The principal didn't think this through, did he?" Miyuki said. "He could have at least gotten enough for everyone."

"Don't worry, we can go and get some cake later." Y/n said. "I saw a cake shop open last week during Kaguya's baby mode.

Kaguya ignored the last part of Y/n's sentence as she picked up the last slice of cake. Ishigami finally noticed that there weren't any cake slices left and looked at Y/n and Miyuki. 

"Don't worry about it." Miyuki said. "I'll go without-"

"No, you have it, president." Kaguya said handing him the cake. "I don't mind at all."