Chapter 17: Planes

=================================

After the firework during the summer, Kaguya and Miyuki couldn't talk to each other normally. It was the start of the new school term.

The Student Council was cleaning the room, dusting things off, wiping the floor with the mot, and so on.

And yet...

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"

Miyuki was having a mental breakdown due to what he did during the firework festival. Doing all of those embarrassing things in front of Kaguya.

"SOMEONE PLEASE JUST KILL MEEEEEE!!!!"

'The hell happened to Miyuki?' Y/n thought.

The reason why Y/n asked this question in his thoughts is that he went to his family back in America and didn't know what happened during the fireworks.

Then, Fujiwara and Kaguya showed up by the door.

"Let's have fun this semester, too!" Fujiwara said.

"O-Oh, Fujiwara!" Miyuki said.

"Hey, guys! How were the fireworks?" Y/n asked. 

"It was amazing!" Fujiwara responded. "But I wished that you could join us..."

"Haha... Sorry, but I wanted to visit my family for summer." Y/n apologized.

They walked in, Fujiwara looking around the Council room, and Kaguya just standing there, looking at Miyuki.

'I definitely missed something.' Y/n thought. 

Miyuki approached Kaguya, thinking what to say to her but...

It felt like Miyuki's soul left him.

"S-Shinomiya, about the other night-"

Miyuki's soul left his body.

He quickly walked to the corner of the council room before rethinking why he did the things during the fireworks.

After a bit, they began to walk towards each other... but then they just walked past each other.

'Why is this so entertaining.' Y/n thought.