Chapter 7: French

=========================================

FRENCH FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS WELCOME PARTY

Currently, right now there where a little party going on. Y/n and the rest almost came late, due to the  Headmaster telling them last-minute.

"Headmaster, next time, please don't tell us so last-minute." Miyuki said as they prepared to go in.

"Understood!" The headmaster said before opening the doors. "Well, everyone, have a good time!"

Kaguya walked beside Miyuki. "Can you speak French, Shinomiya?" Miyuki asked her.

"No. Not very well." She answered. "How about you, President?"

He then spoke some little basic french. " Je suis Miyuki Shirogane." (I am Miyuki Shirogane)

Kaguya then clapped her hands little impressed. "You're not the president for nothing."

"I just prepared by studying the handbook." Miyuki said.

(A/N: just so you guys know I don't speak French, so I'm guessing right now ;-;)

"Bonjour, j'ai entendu beaucoup de choses sur vous." A girl said.

"U-Um..." Miyuki didn't know what to say. 

Kaguya then spoke to her, full-on French, not messing up a single word as Miyuki was beyond lied to.

He then turned to Fujiwara, to see that she also was speaking full-on French to a couple of people.

He then turned towards Y/n, also talking French while backing up while the french girls were closing in.

Unknown to them the Headmaster was watching Miyuki. 'Miyuki... why do you think I suddenly asked you to prepare a party?'

'I must determine... whether you're truly someone to whom this academy can be entrusted.'

'The real test begins now.'

"Betsy..." The headmaster said.

"Yes." Betsy replied behind him.

"No need to go easy on him." The headmaster said. "Make mincemeat out of Miyuki Shirogane. with everything you've got." 

"Are you sure?" She asked him. 

Betsy Beltoise, the vice-president of the French school's student council. Her nickname is "The Wound-licker Razor."

No one has ever been impervious to her verbal attack.

But little did she know, she was going to be fucked sideways.

=========================================

As I got away from the French girls I saw someone really recognizable. Betsy Belt-fucking-oise and she was insulting my childhood friend, Miyuki Shirogane.

I calmly walked behind her before grabbing her shoulder. "Excuse. the. fuck?" I asked her.

She slowly turned around. Fear covering her face. "Do you understand Swedish, no?"

I turned her towards me as I started to insult her in a language she didn't know.

"Din jävla fan, vad tror du att jag kommer att fan göra när du gå ut ur det här rummet, din jävla tunga är för fan lång för din pratande skit. Din franska jävul vet inte vad du håller på med, attackers en person som försöker bara bli färdig med sin dag och så kommer du och förstör det. Jag kan lika fan också förstöra din dag genom att säga hur dålig ditt ansike ser ut, din FAN JÄVLA-"

=========================================

While Y/n continues to insult Betsy, she began to tremble, not understanding a single word coming out of Y/n's mouth.

Betsy then had enough and just ran out of the room, hyperventilating for some odd reason.

Y/n just sighed. "Fan jävlar kvinnor..."

Y/n turned towards Miyuki. "It's a good thing that you don't know French, otherwise, you'd be crying."

Y/n then walked out of the party and was probably gonna go to sleep. Reason? Because he and Zero two had some 'fun' last night.

=========================================

Sorry for the short chapter. Just that it's kinda hard to write when it's always about Miyuki and Kaguya.

Also, the next chapter is gonna be a bit 'special'...

Next chapter: RWBY.

-Lenny out