the event

The whole reason we had come to London in the first place was for the event. Every year, the founding families (the elites parents) of Courtenay Avenue, the richest street in London come together and throw a party, which is just a pathetic excuse to get investors interested in other streets and all the heirs, including William, my older brother, to start making relationships with future business partners. Obviously, the elites have nothing do so we end up just going for the free food which one time gave Rory a toilet trip due to him being lactose intolerant and we also usually leave early and watch Netflix.

I called Daphne and Liv over to help each other get ready since we hadn't really had any girl time since they got here. We were actually pretty excited since we hadn't seen each other in a few weeks.
"So D, you and Luca huh?" Liv playfully joked
"I mean, yeah I guess, it's not serious though" she replied with a smirk.
"You and Luca say the same shit but never mean it. He needs to grow a pair and ask you out. Same goes for Rory and Liv." we all giggled at my last remark before I went it the walk in wardrobe and slid into the Alexander Wang gemstone dress and Prada faux fur coat along with a black pair of Jimmy Choo heels.

" we all giggled at my last remark before I went it the walk in wardrobe and slid into the Alexander Wang gemstone dress and Prada faux fur coat along with a black pair of Jimmy Choo heels

"Shit. You look hot Ari" Liv blurted out. "If i was a guy I would totally fuck you."
"Oh my god, I agree with Liv. If looks could kill" joked Daph.
"It needs a necklace or something" i mumbled. still not fully content with my outfit, i held up different options to my neck.
"THAT ONE" my mother chirped before entering my room and fastening the backing of the jewellery. She had chosen a square-laced Tiffany's necklace that rested lightly on my collar bone. My mother did have good taste, so I trusted her. "Now girls, Jerry is waiting so please hurry up. Adrianna, you father and I will be there shortly" She squawked again. She gets so stressed.

It was a short drive to the venue, and there were only press at the entrance, they weren't aloud inside. Liv, Daphne and I took some cute photos for the paparazzi and waited for the boys to get here and then we took more pictures as a group of 6.
"damn liv, you look fine" Rory whistled before kissing all the girls on the cheek and shaking the boys hands making us all chuckle.
"daphne, gorgeous as always" Luca whispered, loud enough for us all to hear.
"Ari looks hot" Elijah stated bluntly, causing all of us to turn our heads at him. "I'm just saying" he smirked. All the pictures were flawless, we were basically trained our whole lives to impress the media so it wasn't surprising. Luca and I posed with our parents as did the other elites, before we entered. We greeted the guests and ate too much food. Rory took another toilet trip. not surprising. Elijah pulled me to the side. "hey ari, why don't we go back to yours" he mumbled. "elijha, we just got here, what's going on" i huffed. "don't look now but Hayden Scott is dancing with Vanessa Diaz behind you." In that moment, it was like time froze. Despite what elijah had said not to do, i turned around and my eyes locked with Hayden's.

Hayden Scott was the biggest dickhead you could ever meet. We first spoke when i was 17, and he was sweet and charming. 6 months later, he started getting aggressive, nothing to harm me just lots of yelling over the smallest things. 1 year in was the first hit. He punched my stomach, it even left a bruise for a few months. I stayed in that relationship until Elijah and the others started to notice marks on my body. At first i blamed it on my clumsiness, i was scared to come forward. Hayden had the best lawyers and without actual evidence, he wouldn't get punished and could do something worse to me. The final straw was when I came home with a black eye and my father was stood in the living room. He demanded the truth and was horrified when i told him. That was when my father finally felt like a dad to me. Rather than calling his lawyers or Hayden's parents, he embraced me into a tight hug and just held me. He even said he wouldn't tell mum, and she still doesn't know. We agreed that even though he was a worthless piece of shit, his dad wasn't and publicly exposing Hayden would ruin their family business. So we came to an agreement. Hayden would go to juvie for 18 months, partly due to drug dealing, partly due to abusing me, and he would stay away from me unless it was necessary. I suppose this event was.

Before anymore memories came back, elijah snapped me out of it. "Ari, ariiii, adrianna, are you ok, what do you want to do" he shook me gently to get my attention. "It's okay, i will have to face him at some point, sooner, rather than later." i mumbled, blinking back the tears i could feel forming in my hazel eyes. Elijah said nothing, just pulled me into a tight hug, and i hugged him back. He was comforting, i felt safe with him, our hug was cut short when Luca came over. "sorry to interup— ari are you ok what happened." he smirked before turning serious after noticing my glassed eyes. "yeah,  it's just hayden's back" i said jumping apart from Elijah, realising, we are still hugging. Luca couldn't say anything before the rest of the elites came over, all giving each other a knowing nod. This wasn't just hard for me, Hayden was best friends with everyone.

"Hey guys, so good to see you, can i join the group hug" he smirked before eyeing my dress. "Ari, you look good." he chuckled. "Hayden, fuck off" i yelled a little to loudly, drawing the attention of a couple guests. Rory was being held back by liv, Luca by daphne and i placed my hand in front of Elijah's hard chest, preventing him to make a scene. "He's not worth it, let's just leave" i hissed glaring at Hayden. We linked arms and walked out the back entrance before he could cause anymore drama.

"where to?" Liv let go of Rory and asked us
"McDonalds" i screamed before jumping on Elijah's back. Daphne ended up on Luca's back and Liv on Rory's. Although we went out the back entrance, there were still paparazzi. We decided on embracing the press, to avoid being total dickheads. We answered a few questions and posed for photos, still on each other's backs. Getting into Elijah's tesla and turning on the karaoke was the best decision. We ordered at the drive thru.

"i swear to god don't get grease on my seats" Elijah joked.
"why are you looking at me bro" Rory questioned "im a clean eater" he smirked.
"Yeah and i'm ugly" Elijah fired back. Rory looked confused. "oh i'm sorry, i thought we were telling each other lies". We all snickered at Eli's sarcastic comment. Rory just sulked.

I posted on my snapchat story

I posted on my snapchat story. I actually really love social media. During the breakup, i got my fair share of hate and took a break, but since then, it has been way more positive. I'm really active on twitter and tiktok, i use instagram for modelling photos or just cute pics. "sleepover at mine and Luca's" i yelled. "fuck yes" they all replied in sync. It's like we are all telepathic sometimes.

"We can sleep in the cinema room, just not in my room, i need to clean it" Luca mumbled.
"Cinema room sounds good" I cheered, i hadn't had a sleepover with my friends in so long. I love my life, but it's so public and so busy, so making time for myself and my personal relationships is hard sometimes. I'm either travelling or doing something work related and when i'm free, there not, it's exhausting. Every year though, we take a month off and go somewhere on holiday, no paparazzi, no work, just us. Last year we went to Bali, it was literally the best trip i've ever taken.