time

"Adrianna that's bullshit, tell me where the fuck you are, I'm coming to pick you up" Elijah yelled.
"No, it's fine, I found a place to stay" I replied before hanging up the phone. I don't really know why I didn't tell him, a part of me wanted to go back to his apartment and lay in his arms, but another part of me wanted to stay the fuck away. Elijah messaged me instantly after I hung up.

 Elijah messaged me instantly after I hung up

To be honest, I don't know why I agreed. But I didn't hesitate and I wasn't going to back out now. I would have to take the London Underground if I was to get there in time and luckily, at this time, it wasn't busy. I was stopped and asked for a few pictures, but that was it. I arrived at Trafalgar Square and immediately my eyes lingered over Elijah. He was too caught up in his own world and he didn't notice me until I was a couple steps away. I'm not too sure why, but when our eyes locked it made me freeze. Before I could process anything, Elijah stood up and ran towards me. He engulfed me into the tightest hug and we just stood there for around 20 minutes in each other's embrace. His touch alone was enough to make me feel safe. It wasn't like I hadn't seen him 2 hours ago, it was the thought of loosing each other that made me feel some type of way.

We pulled away at a similar time and immediately started walking around, my eyes focused on the ground but I could feel Elijah's stare piercing into me. "About earlier, just forget it ever happened" Elijah whispered as he threw his arm loosely around my neck, his wrist dangling from my shoulder. I shoved him of and smiled, before my face stiffened and I became serious. "Elijah, what if I don't want too?" I mumbled before chucking my hood up over my head, leaving just enough eye sight for me to see the pavement beneath me. "Then don't" was all he mumbled before he threw his arm around me again and walked beside me in a comfortable silence, us both, engrossed by our own thoughts. This time I didn't move his arm.

It wasn't until I was in the car, that I had realised we were going back to his apartment. As if he could read my mind he said. "Don't worry about it, your stuff was already delivered at my place, you're not that hard to track down." Elijah smirked before gently placing his hand on my thigh. I didn't look at it, nor did I acknowledge it until it had left my thigh. It felt so natural. When we arrived at Elijah's, he lightly kissed my forehead, said goodnight to me, and then continued to his room. It had been 2 hours, I was still awake. This time, not because of Hayden, or too much caffeine, I was clouded by my own thoughts. I unplugged my phone and messaged Elijah.

I didn't bother replying to the message because within seconds, I found myself crawling out of my bed and into Elijah's

I didn't bother replying to the message because within seconds, I found myself crawling out of my bed and into Elijah's. He didn't say anything but instead, opened the duvet and patted the space next to him. I hesitated, but climbed into Elijah's bed and snuggled up beside him. He gently placed his arm around my waist before tightening his grip once my body relaxed. It was weird though.I feel so comfortable around him.

The next morning, I woke up to the dripping noise of the shower and my Luca calling me.
"Lucaaaa, what up bro" I groaned.
"just checking in, how's london" he replied.
"not too bad, staying at Elijah's at the moment how are you" I climbed out of Elijah's bed and walked into the kitchen to finish the conversation.
"it's good, got a bit of work to do today though, Daph's missing you and asks for a brunch with liv when you get back" Luca continued.
"100% i'll text her when i get back, need to go now though" I replied.
"Of course, I love you sis, say it back" I could hear his smirk through the phone.
He hung up after I said "I love you too L"

"I love you too" Elijah mimicked in a baby voice leaning against the baby voice.
"Good morning to you too" I giggled before handing him an iced coffee.
"So my love, surprised you haven't left, not sure what to expect after you leave my apartment last night then sleep in my bed." He smirked. Elijah loved putting me in awkward situations just to watch my reactions. I didn't say anything, but I could feel my cheeks get hotter.
"relax ari, i'm just messing with you" Elijah's eyes softened when he saw my body tense up.
"yeah i know, i'm sorry....about yesterday" I mumbled, unsure of what he would say.
"For what, the way you feel?" he replied, he almost looked hurt as he was processing what he just said.
"No, of course not. I mean f-fo-for leaving, the way I did and then sleeping in your bed and, it's probably confusing but i'm just as confused as you". I reassured him, by putting my arms around his waist. Elijah returned the hug by pulling my head into his chest and just laughed at my awkward rambling.

A couple minutes had passed and I remembered I actually had work to do today. First, I had to do a Netflix interview for a new series which I co-produced and co-starred in. Elijah told me he could drop me off and then we could go out for lunch afterwards to talk about things. I agreed, and got ready for the day.

The Netflix video was really fun to film. It was with my co-stars Machine Gun Kelly and Pete Davidson. We had all been working on a series for at least a year, and if the public liked it, we were going to renew it for another season. The interview took less time than expected so we hung out for a bit. I liked our friendship because it was an on and off screen chemistry between the three of us. We all said our goodbyes and Elijah picked me up.

"So how was the interview?" he asked as we sat down at a table in a restaurant in Soho.
"Fun, I missed them both, so it was good to see them" I replied whilst my eyes grazed over the menu.
"Yeah, you always smile when you're with them" Elijah added. I didn't think he'd noticed small things like that. I guess he does. We ordered our food and continued our conversation.
"So Ari, talk to me about yesterday" he mumbled.
"I don't know. It's just we were messing around on your bed and-i-i don't know. I felt like-like—". I was quickly cut off before I could finish my sentence.
"You felt something. Between us. Right?" Elijah
blurted out. I didn't say anything just nodded at him.
"Yeah, something like that" I replied, my eyes fixed on the food in front of me.
"Me too" he responded, and we just sat in a comfortable silence before resuming our regular conversation.

The lunch was nice, but I'm still not sure where I stand with Elijah. Sure we love each other's company but what does that mean and where do go from there? I had all these questions but I didn't want to say anything in case it ruined what we already have. I could probably wait till the annual holiday. right?

———————————————————————————
so sorry for the longest update ever. was easter holiday and i've been spending time with the family, haven't been writing as much. i'm back tho - weekly update times babies. Thank you for 2.66k reads ily every single one of you🤍