work

authors note: start of this chapters basically a bit of a filler but it's gets juicier i promise🖤
——————————————————————————
I left London a couple days after my lunch with Elijah and headed to New York. Home. I tend to get homesick when i'm not in London or New York. I arrived back him and immediately went to brunch with Olivia, Kendall and Daphne. My parents wanted me to go to this country club to meet their 'connections' or whatever it is they call them. I only agreed if I could bring the girls along with me and play tennis and golf all afternoon. It's a cliché I know. I told them everything about Elijah and of course, they weren't surprised.

"Oh my god finally" Liv smirked before hitting the tennis ball towards our side of the court. We were playing doubles. Kendall and I on one side, Liv and Daphne on the other. With a lot of force, I propelled the ball diagonally across from me and scored another point, or in tennis '15'. That point brought our total to 40, meaning we had won the final set. We were champions. off topic, anyway:
"The way Elijha looks at you, god it was about time you guys did something about it" Daphne butted in.
"Even I noticed it ari" Kendall chuckled before throwing me a water bottle form the cooler.
"Ok fine maybe I was ignoring it for a bit but it doesn't matter now, we spoke about it and it's all very confusing" I huffed, wiping my head with a towel. I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture of Daphne and her being the photogenic model she is looked gorgeous. I added some shitty caption I don't even remember and threw on the location 'Manhattan Country Club". I uploaded the picture to my snapchat story and threw my phone into my duffel bag. It was a nice touch to the afternoon.

After tennis, we did a little golf and then we all went home

After tennis, we did a little golf and then we all went home. I offered Kendall, who usually lives in LA, and regularly stayed in hotels when ever away from home, to stay at mine. She gratefully accepted the offer and stayed in one of guest rooms in my apparent. I know how lonely it can get staying in hotels night after night all the time. We watched movies and ordered sushi which was delivered almost immediately. I really liked being around Kendall. The media makes her look like a bitch sometime but she's the complete opposite. She stayed at mine a couple days but eventually as to leave for a modelling shoot back in LA. I dropped her off at the airport and within 30 minutes arriving back at my penthouse, Kendall had tagged me in an instagram caption. oh god. I always get really nervous when that happens. just me? I tapped the notification and my face broke out into a smile when I saw what she had posted. It wasn't anything special but it made me laugh. then again, anything could.

 then again, anything could