shop till you drop

Shopping was just what I needed. Daphne and Liv were literally just as obsessed as I was with shopping. It was bad. I had to clean my wardrobe out once a week. I turned one of the guest rooms in my apartment into a wardrobe. Insane. Anyways, I explained last night and how Elijah was staying with me again.

"girl, he's so into you" Olivia smirked before nudging my arm. I chuckled back.
"there's no fucking way, god. You're worse than Nico and Kota, like come on, it's Eli" I huffed.
"Yeah, but would it be a bad thing, he's hot, your hot, therefore you would have hot babies and Luca would definitely approve of him." Daphne giggled. She had a point. Ever since Hayden, if one guy even looks at me, Luca's all over him, it's quite funny actually.
"Yeah, whatever" I winked. She was right, I guess.

After a long day, I mean 4 hours of straight shopping, we all went home. Daphne went back to hers and not Luca's for once and Olivia went back to Rory's. I picked up a Starbucks for Elijah, Luca and I, before heading home. First, I went to Luca's and dropped off a chai latte and a bagel. Then, I entered my own apartment. Elijah was on the couch sleeping so I put his drink in the fridge and sat on the couch next to him. He was sitting up with his eyes shut and his head laid on the head rest. Whilst I was on my phone, his head fell on my shoulder. Part of me wanted to shove it off and wake him up the other part remembered how he was up till 3am last night to make sure I fell asleep. Eventually Elijah's head ended up on my lap and couldn't help but run my hands through his hair. It was too soft.

He was peacefully sleeping until his phone rang. Elijah started to shuffle and open his eyes. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. Keeping his same position on my lap, he pulled the phone to his ear. hello—oh wow-really—i'll talk to her and get back to you—okay—yes—thank you. He put the phone down and just smiled. I lightly slapped his face. "what, tell meeeee" I dragged out the ending on 'e'.
"Well, they want us to perform at coachella" he mumbled, not shifting from the spot his head rested on my lap.
"no way, we have to celebrate, let me get the champagne" I excitedly said.
"No, tell Jerry to get it, I'm don't want you to move" he huffed. I laughed at his joke before shoving his head of my lap and standing up to go to the kitchen. He groaned obnoxiously loudly and followed me.

"I brought us Starbucks or we can have champagne?" I questioned. He took the Starbucks and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.
"Why didn't you wake me?" he mumbled before staring directly into my eyes.
"what?" I replied, confused, turning away from his stare.
"Why. didn't. you. wake. me?" Elijah stated again. I heard him the first time, but was utterly shocked at his sudden inquisitiveness.
"I'm not sure, you were so peaceful and after last night it was the least I could do." I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and handed him the bagel I had bought. Elijah just ignored my hand that was holding the bagel and placed my chin in between his hand. "Why don't you look at me anymore" he smirked. Fuck. He had noticed, ever since our moment in London, I had avoided looking him in the eyes. I thought I had done a good job at hiding it, apparently not.
"that's not true." I returned his glare and shoved his hand away from my chin before continuing. "So Coachella, are you down". Changing the subject was a good decision. "Sure, I'm going to go take a shower before the champagne" Elijah winked.

Okay, so, not only were we going to be watching at Coachella, we were going to be performing. Was I nervous? duh. Performing with Elijah would help ease the nerves though. Coachella directors, had asked us to perform 1 song together. We would only have little stage time, but we were the opening act, so it had to be good. Obviously we were going to sing secure. Secure was an upbeat song, that had reached no.1 on global charts earlier today. Everyone knows it and it's 'festival worthy' I guess.

I called my choreographer that I had last time I toured, as well as my backups dancers. Tour with them was actually so fun and we have done a monthly zoom call since. It was important to me that I made a genuine relationship with my team because they are so hardworking. Even though I stopped touring and singing, we still kept being friends. Always will be. Everyone was down to perform and my choreographer, daniel, was already working on some stuff.

 Everyone was down to perform and my choreographer, daniel, was already working on some stuff

After messaging Harry, I explained everything to Elijah and he seemed pretty happy

After messaging Harry, I explained everything to Elijah and he seemed pretty happy. I also sent the address to kendall and harry and the group chat. Coachella was in 2 weeks so we didn't not have long. I cleared my schedule as did Elijah. "I'm going to my apartment to grab more clothes and shit" he shouted from his room. "more? didn't you go earlier" I yelled back. He emerged from his room. "yeah, but since we have rehearsals and my schedule is cleared, I thought I could stay here until Coachella, if that's okay with you obviously, and, you need sleep for rehearsals." he mumbled as he grabbed the keys.
"okay, see you in a bit" I replied
"bye babe" Elijah winked. Gross.

When Elijah got back, we did the same thing as last night. Watched some shitty movie, I fell asleep in his arms, and then, instead of carrying me to my room, he fell asleep also. It was weird. I could only sleep with him around...or Luca, but I was not sleeping with that shithead. Ew. I kind of felt bad for keeping Elijah awake, but he always reassured he didn't mind, and I was his priority. We woke up in a weird position. Disgusting. I was the one who shifted after waking up. He had been awake for a while and just stayed completely still. Apparently, I'm a peaceful sleeper. Creepy.

———————————————————————————I know the chapters are kinda short atm but i'm working on making them longer

I know the chapters are kinda short atm but i'm working on making them longer. it's hard to deal with school as well. Thank you for the support ily. 🤍