anywhere but london

After I ate breakfast, The girls and I decided to go on a quick shopping spree in Paris. We jetted there from London since the event had ended and headed straight to our favourite shops. It was a jet-in-shop-jet-out type of trip and would only take a couple of days at the max. After Paris, I was heading to LA for a shoot. Daphne was heading to Tokyo for her grandmothers birthday and Olivia was heading to Australia with Rory on a trip. They have actually been dating for three years, but only publicly announced it last year. They agreed even if they split, they would be friends which i think is so cute.

 They agreed even if they split, they would be friends which i think is so cute

The girls and I said our goodbyes at the airport. It was always really hard to do that. I mean we still see each other but not like when we were in high school. Going to school and seeing each other everyday. But it's whatever. To be honest, i really didn't want to have to pick up Elijah after last night but it's not like, London isn't on my way to New York and i didn't want to be rude. I would have to get over it.

We landed in London after an hour of flying. I hadn't  even noticed until i saw Elijah's driver outside. Flying was something i was used to. It's like my most common form of transport. Not a car or a bus, but a private jet. I shifted in my seat as Elijah boarded. His gaze alone gave me goosebumps but he didn't have to know that. "hello, princess" he smirked clearly amused at my scowling face.
"Don't call me that Eli" I glared, the end of my lips twitching slightly. I knew he hated that nickname just as much as i hated 'princess'.
"good to see you too ari" he mumbled, collapsing onto the leather seat in front of me. I just smirked and held his glare for a few seconds before we were interrupted by a man clearing his throat.
"Mr Laurent, your luggage is packed. Good evening Miss kingsley" Elijah's driver nodded. "I looked into a driver and there is nobody available in LA" he sighed.
"It's okay, he can get a lift with me" I smiled before altering my gaze to Elijah. He just hummed before thanking the man and with no further conversation, we prepared for takeoff.

"how was paris?" he asked, without diverting his eyes from his phone.
"It was fine" I stated. My blunt response caused him to look up at me.
"just fine?" Elijah questioned
"it was good, i bought a lot" i mumbled.
He lifted his head back and chuckled. "You always do Adrianna."
I raised my eyebrows at him suspiciously "how would you know, are you...stalking me 'Mr Laurent'?" I mocked his driver's strong accent, making us laugh even more.
"Well 'Miss Kingsley', i've know you for 21 years, i pay attention you know?" he replied, sarcasm laced his tone. I just hummed in response before smirking and dialling some buttons on my arm rest creating a bed. "I'm gonna sleep" I mumbled before taking a sip of water and plugging my phone in to charge.
"goodnight, my love" he whispered before i flipped my middle finger up at him, making him smirk.

I woke up to Elijah throwing half a cup of water on my face. "Wake up buttercup" he chuckled.
"Eli, now i'm all wet" I huffed dragging my fingers through my now-slightly-knotty-hair.
"I like it better that way" he smirked.
"your disgusting" I rolled my eyes at his dirty joke, and internally gagged before shoving my duffle bag over my shoulder to which Elijah aggressively shook his head to. "Nope, give me your bag" I sighed before handing him it. I watched his fingers loop over the handle and throw it over his shoulder, like it was nothing. It was actually really heavy. I watched as his biceps flex carrying my newest collections to my closet that i had bought in Paris. "Thanks" I whispered, just low enough for him to hear.

We arrived at the airport with no paparazzi...yet. If word got out that I was in LA, there was guaranteed no privacy my entire trip. Same for Elijah. We got into the Range Rover and scrolled through our socials. I reposted some of my fan edits. I'm always so grateful for them. Then, my manager messaged me a link. I opened the link and it took me to an article. The article stated that on the Calvin Klein photos shoot, Hayden Scott and Elijah Saint Laurent were both going to be modelling...together.

Shit

Shit. This was bad. I was luckily modelling for Vogue instead, although i had been offered the shoot, i rescheduled. I also was filming a day in the life for Vogue that i would start tomorrow as soon as i got up. I had a few videos on my Youtube, nothing major so i wasn't new to the camera but it wasn't something i did regularly. Anyways, off topic. The point was Hayden and Elijah in the same room, was not a good idea. Elijah saw my frozen face.

"ari, Adrianna, ADRIANNA" he yelled before flicking my head.
"Haydensgoingtobeonthecalvinkleinshoot" i rambled, before exhaling a breath i didn't know i was holding.
"ari, english please" Elijah smirked.
"Hayden's going to be on the Calvin Klein shoot" I slowed down my words like i was talking to someone who didn't understand English or even a baby. Elijah had the same reaction as me. He just froze. It was like he wanted to say something but nothing was coming out. I know the feeling. He just nodded before bringing his phone out and dialling what i can only assume was his manager.

"If he does it. I won't. It's either me or him, they have to decide." Elijah calmly stated and after a few hums and grunts and a quick 'thanks, bye', he hung up. "Preston, my manager, is going to call them. They'll have a decision by tonight." he sighed clearly annoyed.
"What are you gonna do if they don't choose you" I looked and smiled at him sympathetically before skimming over the article a little more.
"Go back to New York or reschedule, not to sure yet but Preston said I were their first choice so it's most likely, Hayden won't get chose" Elijah huffed.
"Where are you staying" I quickly changed the subject seeing him getting more and more agitated. "At my brother's, he's not home so it will be pretty dead." he said, already having calmed down at the switch of topic. "you?".
"I have rented an air b n b in Bellaire, you can stay there of you want. More fun than you brother's place" I mumbled, not wanting to sound desperate. If i'm being honest, i don't know why i was inviting him. Maybe because I know his brother's place is so big and empty or just because I want him around.

"If i didn't know any better ari, i'd think you want me to come and stay with you" Elijah smirked.
"Yeah yeah whatever, i just need someone to babysit Nico and Kota" I huffed.
"Nico and Kota are here?" he questioned clearly curious.
"Not yet, they fly in tomorrow" I said, wanting tomorrow to come sooner. I had missed them.
"Oh, sure i'll stay with you princess" he whispered before resting his neck back on the head rest and singing along to the radio. He actually had a nice voice. Obviously. I mean he was in LA mainly to record some stuff for his new album but the CK shoot was an added bonus.