vacation

I woke up to a peacefully sleeping Elijah. How could someone look so beautiful without even trying. He jawline was perfectly sculpted and he cheekbones fit perfectly on his face. I traced every mark on his torso with my fingers and smiled as I saw the scar I had left on his stomach after scratching him when we were younger. "Watching me sleep?" Elijah smirked in his attractive morning voice. I smiled at him before lightly pecking his jaw and snuggling my face into his neck.
"You know, the flights in a couple hours, we should get up" I added.
"You're right, i'm going to call Pete first and explain the situation with Fiona, I owe him an explanation" he replied, his tone becoming serious.
After another 15 minutes of lounging around, we finally got up. Elijah called Pete and cleared everything up and then we both got ready. Room service brought us some food, which, we surprisingly had time to eat. The flight was at 12:00 and Luca was the only one who knew where we were going. Each year, one of the elites book the trip so it's a surprise for everyone else. Last year I chose Bora Bora, not to sure what Luca has up his sleeve. We left my apartment around 11:30, just enough time for the jet. To be honest, I couldn't care less if we were late, I was concerned how Elijah and I were going to tell the elites whatever we are.

After arriving at the airport, we glided through security and within minutes, we're boarding the plain. Typical. We were late. "finally, took you long enough" Luca huffed, "i can actually say where we're going, drumroll please....St. Barths" he smirked. The girls and I burst out into squeals whilst the boys just chuckled. St. Barths is a small island in the Caribbean for the richest of the rich. It's paradise. Perfect weather. Perfect food. Luca and I used to go all the time when we were younger so I had a small incline as to where we were going, but I wasn't certain.

After getting settled on the plane, I was leaning on Luca's shoulder drifting off into a deep sleep. Elijah and I had agreed to tell them when we were arrived at St. Barths; that way, we didn't have to have an awkward flight if anybody didn't approve.

After a 7 hour flight, from LAX to St. Barths, we arrived. I was actually super tired so as soon as I got in the car, I fell asleep. I slept for an hour before being woken up to a screaming Luca, and a harsh shaking from Elijah with a smirk plastered on his face. I looked outside the window and noticed a gated driveway. A childhood friend, Christian was waiting outside the villa, a clipboard in hand and a uniform on. "Welcome back Kingsleys, it's been a while" he chuckled before embracing us both into a hug. I returned the hug and placed a light kiss on his cheek before following Chris into the villa. He must work here full time, because his french accent was heavy and he was in a real estate uniform.

I hadn't realised my small gestures towards Christian had made Elijah tense up and possessively place his hand lightly on my lower back. I lightly squeezed is forearm before continuing to follow Chris around the villa to reduce suspicious of the rest of the group. I obviously successfully claimed the biggest bedroom and started to unpack. Christian entered my room and perched himself of the edge of my bed. "How was your flight" He huffed twiddling his fingers.
"Not too bad, I haven't seen you since Christmas, how was your New Year?". I replied smiling sweetly at him.
"Good thanks. So Elijah?" Chris smirked.
"Shut up, it's complicated at the minute, kind of together, kind of not" I smirked before whacking him with a pillow. We ended up getting into a pillow fight, shouting and screaming, rolling around in fits of laughter. "Are you okay?" Elijah spoke as he opened the door, but quickly slammed it shut when he saw Chris. I sighed.

"I smell possessive and slightly toxic boyfriend" Christian chuckled. "Go sort it out, I get it" He said.
I took his advice and wandered into Elijah's room but noticed he was gone. I went out to the shed grabbed a surfboard and headed to the beach. Of course he would be surfing, it was comforting. By the time I got to the water, I had already spotted Elijah and he didn't look pleased to see me. He was so angry. It was hot. not the time adrianna. I paddled out to him and surfed beside him. Once we were on our way back to shore, he spoke in the most arrogant and frustrated tone. "Surprised you didn't bring Christian with you". I couldn't believe what he had just said.
"Elijah, you're being ridiculous. Chris is..." I stuttered
"Chris is what, don't tell me that just a friend bullshit ari, tell me the truth" Elijah spoke calmly.
"For Gods sake Elijah, Christian is gay. Glad you have so little trust in me." I replied before storming off back to the house, leaving Elijah on the beach speechless.

When I got back to the house, I called Nico and Kota and explained everything. They weren't really shocked if i'm being honest. "A toxic love, that's hot as fuck babe" Dakota giggled through the phone. I laughed at his comment. He always knew what to do to make me me laugh and get out of a shitty mood. I spoke to Nico and Kota for around 2 hours about random shit. After I ended the call, it was around 9:00pm and everyone was tired from travelling so had gone to bed, including Elijah. Since the argument, we hadn't spoke and I knew tonight was going to be a sleepless night. I headed to the kitchen and gently flicked the light switch on. I grabbed a glass of water a leaned my arms against the kitchen counter. I was scrolling through my instagram when I felt a presence press against my back, immediately knowing it was Elijah. I didn't need to move, just allowed him access to the side of my neck by flipping my hair out out the way.

He pressed his lips against my bare skin and lightly sucked and tugged on my skin leaving a mark. My breathe hitched and my heart sped up. Elijah knew the effect he had on me and finished the hickey up quickly. He  then proceeded to get a drink and act like nothing had just happened. He sat opposite me at the breakfast bar and watch my every move. Elijah spoke first.

————————————————————————————

thank you for 6k reads ily🖤
apologies for slow update i am currently enjoying my vacation with my family in portugal and haven't been able to update!!
Hopefully updates should be back to normal next week after my return😩
also no checked this so lemme know mistakes ;)