coachella pt. 2

The first weekend of Coachella went by so quickly. As a group, we decided on driving back to Malibu to surf and just relax more before the second weekend. After Coachella, we all have work we need to do, and then it's the annual vacation. To be completely honest, being in Palm Springs is like a vacation, bit less planned.

Since I fainted yesterday, Elijah refuses to leave my room until I fall asleep. It's actually kind of annoying, but I understand it. I was sat on my balcony, back at the house. I lit a blunt and closed my eyes. I only smoked on occasions. Never socially, just when I was feeling like shit. Drugs used to be a massive coping mechanism for me. Growing up with your name in the spotlight 24-7 is hard. I did Xanax all the time. I never got addicted. It was like I could turn it off when i wanted. When my brother found out, he convinced me to stop, I did, it was easy for me. Mum and Dad never found out, and in the press, it was just a rumour that faded when they got a bigger story.

"Ari, weed?" I heard Rory ask form the balcony. I stared at him with wide eyes. It crossed my mind that everyone was on my back about getting sleep, and staying healthy, and not over doing it. I didn't want this to be another thing I had to worry about. I wasn't going to get addicted, I just needed to unwind. I didn't say anything and just hummed at Rory, loud enough for him to hear me.
"Relax, hand me it" Rory chuckled. I was shocked at his reply. Then again, Rory was always full of surprises. He took a seat next to me and we just sat in a comfortable silence. Until Luca sound us.

"Oh my god! Luca chill the fuck out" I yelled. "It's one joint that I literally halved with Rory so technically it's half a joint" I reckless my eyes.
"I know it's just..last time you did drugs, you were in a...bad place..you know?" He smiled, embracinginto a hug.
"Yeah but i'm not anymore, I just needed to de-stress  and shit" I huffed before throwing my arms around him. Rory nodded at us both before going downstairs to see Olivia.

The next week felt like heaven; I had no work, and we just made time for ourselves. That's something we rarely get to do. I slept longer, ate more, and overall my mental health was better. The boys had gone out and it was just Daphne, Liv and I in the house. "So, Luca asked me to move in with him" Daphne blurted out of nowhere.
"Oh wow! that's amazing" I replied enthusiastically.
"What did you say D?" Liv added.
"I said I'm not sure. The thing is, we haven't put a label on anything and I want to before I do anything drastic" Daphne mumbled to us before sighing.
"No no, I get it. Other than the flirty instagram comment and 2am booty calls, you have no idea where you stand." I asked her, confident in what I had just said.
"Yeah exactly like that, It's like Rory me Olivia before they made it official" Daphne replied back.
"Yeah but look how me and Rory turned out. You need to go for it" Liv chirped in.

"What about you Ari? How's Elijah?" Olivia continued as Daphne nodded.
"It's confusing. There are moments when he acts like my brother and other time when he so caring for me and I feel something more. I don't even know myself." What I just said was 100% true. I had no idea. We finished up our conversation just in time for the boys to get back from golf. I can't even deny that they looked hot in there attire. A white, muscle-fit polo shirt and grey shorts. The fit was accessorised with white caps and a thin silver chain. They always dressed the same. It's actually gets kind of creepy. Today was the last day in Malibu. We had three days left of Coachella before we would return to our busy lives. I'm actually flying to London for a modelling shoot. The rest of the elites are flying global. Some heading back to New York and others are flying internationally. The annual vacation isn't for a month or so, hence, our busy schedule's will be back to normal.

next day:
**9:am** - My alarm had been beeping for the past 2 minutes. I sleep through everything, apparently Elijah doesn't.
"Adrianna turn your fucking alarm off" He yelled as he marched i to my room and slammed his hand down on my phone to snooze the sound. He dicing stop there. He pressed the button on my remote to open the blinds, but quickly shit then again when he realised I was still fast asleep. "E-Eli? Did you want something" I croaked in my morning voice, rubbing my eyes as he was leaving my room.
"No love, don't worry about it" He smirked before gently shutting my door and heading back to his room.

After I had showered and gotten ready for weekend two of Coachella, I checked my socials. Luca had just put a snapchat of him and I from 4 minutes ago when we were trying on bucket hats. It was cute.

He's really been looking after me the last few days after feeling ill all week and finally I can sleep without Elijah being there

He's really been looking after me the last few days after feeling ill all week and finally I can sleep without Elijah being there. After Coachella, the elites had 5 interviews scheduled. One with Compilation, one with Autowired, one with Vanity Fair, one with ELLE and finally one with Vogue. They were the type of interview we actually enjoyed. Like the ones where you read most popular google searches or finish the lyric challenge. It would end the last few weeks on a high before work. Coachella weekend two, was just as good as weekend one. The acts were amazing and I really enjoyed it. After finishing at Palm Springs and the Interviews, we were all driven to the airport. I said goodbye to everyone and thanked them all for the past weeks. We agreed on letting each other know when we were back in New York so we could meet up for a coffee, but until then, I would miss them all.

As I was walking toward my private jet, I got stopped by the paparazzi. I was in a good mood so I answered some of their questions. 'how was Coachella adrianna?' "I really enjoyed it. Performing was amazing, but I loved watching other acts perform." 'favourite performers over the weekends?' "Well, Billie Eilish is incredibly talented. Harry's always a favourite of mine haha. I also really enjoyed Tame Impala, I thought they were amazing live". 'you mentioned harry as one of your favourite artists. what kind of relationship do you have? could we see him possibly joining the elites?' "Harry, Kendall and I are really close. The elites and Harry get on really well, but Harry is doing his own thing and if anything, being confined to a group will hold him back. but, whenever our schedules cross, we all meet up with him. As for our 'relationship'...it's just a friendship." I smiled politely at the camera before walking to my jet. I had never been asked about Harry before and it was actually quite awkward considering Kendall and Harry were rekindling there relationship off cameras they're some of my best friends.

———————————————————————————
It's been like 10 days and i'm sorry. It's a work in progress but i'm back at school so expect updates once a week(ish)!! thank you for 827 reads. I love each and everyone of you and i'm super excited to co tune writing!! Please vote and comment Stay safe and be happy🤍