VIII

20 minutes later, some rough knocks were heard at jungkook's door. the latter stood up, quickly sending a confused glance at jimin, before opening the door. "taehyung? what are you doing here?" he said with a scoff.

taehyung only ignored the younger, and made his way inside. "jimin? im so sorry, lets go home." he said, and walked closer to the sad boy.

"why does he have to leave?" jungkook asked. he didnt get a reply. in fact, the only thing he recieved was an annoyed look from taehyung.

"lets go, baby. ill explain everything at home." he tried again. when jimin didnt reply, just playing a bit with the hem of his sleeves, taehyung grabbed his arm. "come on now" he said, and gently pulled at the other boys wrist.

jungkook raised a brow, as he saw the scene in front of him. "why are you holding him?? he can choose to walk if he wants to!" he hissed. 

"lets just go home," a soft, quiet voice was heard. "im cold." jimin said with a small sniffle.

"now look what you did" taehyung spat through gritted teeth at the youngest. his grip tightened on the almost crying boy, as they left the safe walls of jungkooks apartment. 

the youngest felt a rush of anger run through his entire body, when he heard taehyung slam the door shut.

----

taehyung dropped his soaking wet coat on the floor, as soon as they entered the kitchen. "baby, please sit down, please listen to me." he pleaded. jimin didnt say anything, but nonetheless did as told. 

"what you saw, was a mistake. that girl means nothing to me! she's nothing more than an easy fuck. thats it." the older said, and grabbed the others hand. "i promise you."

a small tear rolled down jimin's cheeks, as he continued looking down at the table. "was it a one time thing?" he muttered. "please be honest."

silence filled the room for a few minutes, before taehyung finally spoke up. "it wasnt." he replied with a sigh. jimin felt as if the knife that went through his heart, just got twisted. 

"h-how long?" he sniffed. 

"way too long. but i promise ill stop it. anything for you, baby, please just forgive me." jimin made the mistake of looking up at the other, and saw taehyung's large puppy eyes. 

it was those eyes he fell in love with, those sweet, sweet innocent eyes. 

"i f-forgive you.. i-it didnt mean anything to y-you.." he stuttered out. taehyung's puppy eyes immediately disappeared, and quickly gave the crying boy a hug.

"thank you, thank you so much. i love you with all of my heart" taehyungs words were muffled against the wet fabric of jimins hoodie, but he didnt mind. he was sure jimin understood him anyways. 

the black haired guy sat back up, and brushed his clothes off. "how about you take a quick shower to get warm, and then start on dinner? i dont mind if we eat a bit later today." he said with a soft smile.

jimin forced a smile back at him, before gently nodding. "great! have a good shower, babe!" taehyung cheered, and quickly placed a peck on the others cheek, before leaving. 

----

as jimin stood under the hot water, a loud sob escaped him.

'i forgave him
its okay'

he cried.

'but why does it still hurt so much?' 

he felt his body get weaker and weaker, as his cries got louder and louder. he sat down on the rough floor, and began pulling at his hair. 

'why is he like this now?
am i not good enough anymore?
was i ever good enough?'

another sob escaped him, as he felt his tears mixing with the burning hot water. all the feelings he had bottled up, were finally coming out.

'this is all my fault
if i was a good boyfriend, he wouldnt have to hit me
hurt me
lie to me
cheat on me
its all my fucking fault'

"stop crying" he sniffled to himself, "just pull yourself.. t-together" 

he slowly got up on his feet, and turned the comforting water off. if he could, he'd stay in the shower forever. but he knew that wasnt an opition, and his boyfriend was waiting for him.

grabbing a towel, he began drying his hair. as he was finishing up his hair, he looked at the damp mirror, quickly wiping it clean. he didnt recognize the person looking back at him. 

jimin had always been known to be the happy and silly guy. but the jimin he saw now, was nothing like that.

his usually lit up eyes, were now red from crying. a numb, yet empty look was in his eyes, along dark bags under them. 

his body that he was once so proud of, looked like nothing but a toy for taehyung to him now. a fat, fat toy.

his face he once loved, was the thing he hated the most now. it was never good enough in taehyung's eyes, there was always something wrong with it. 

jimin despised himself.

----------
i hate this chapter, im sorry