IX

"here" jimin muttered out, as he put down the bowl of homemade ramen in front of taehyung. "i hope you like it. we didnt have a lot of ingredients left." as soon as jimin had finished his numb shower, he started making taehyung dinner. the other asked him to do it after all. 

a grin appeared on the mentioned guys face, as he happily grabbed a spoon. "it smells delicious." jimin showed a small smile as well, before sitting down. "arent you gonna eat?" taehyung asked, noticing the older only had a glass of water in front of him.

"im not that hungry." he simply replied, eyes glued to the table.

taehyung shrugged. "i guess thats good. itll help you lose a bit of weight!" he chuckled, and ate some of the ramen the other had made. 

some minutes went by. the only thing that was filling the room was silence, followed by taehyungs occasionally munching, "jimin, baby." the younger said, as he finished his last bite. 

the boy looked up at him, a tiny smile on his lips. "yes?" 

"im really happy you forgave me. i love you." taehyung spoke, as gently grabbed jimins hand. "you made the right choice." 

his soothing voice made jimin calm, as he felt himself drift away in the others eyes. "i-i love you too."

----

it had been a few days since the whole cheating incident. jimin had tried his best to ignore the pain he was feeling. everytime a bad thought came to him, he would push it as far away as possible. he just wanted everything to get back to normal.

 he was on his way to jungkook's apartment, as the two of them hadnt had the chance to hang out, since they last saw each other.

jimin took a small breath, as he knocked on the door. only a few seconds later, jungkook opened, and happily pulled him into a hug. "jimin! ive missed you!" he said, his words slightly muffled into the others shoulder.

"ive missed you too" the older replied, and ruffled his hair a bit, to which a small groan left the younger. 

he closed the door behind him, as he followed jungkook into his bedroom. "how are you doing?" the black haired boy asked, as he sat down on his bed.

"im doing ok" the older replied, as he sat down on the others gaming chair, and gave it a small spin. "what about you?" 

"you're ok? you didnt seem ok last time i saw you." jimin knew he would mention it, but he didnt know he would be so straight forward with it. 

a small sigh left him, as he spun the chair around to face jungkook. "it was just a.. really tough day. but we worked it out. id rather not talk about it, it wasnt anything special anyways." 

a frown made its way on jungkooks face. "are you sure?" he mumbled out, to which jimin only nodded. "okay then.. but im here if you change your mind"

"yeah.." jimin muttered. he felt his mood drop, as the bad thoughts came back. 

'stop. it doesnt matter
you forgave him
you forgave him
you forgave him'

he repeated to himself.

"wanna play a game?" jimin blurted out, and forced a smile. jungkook, who still seemed a bit unsure of the situation, nodded.

"alright then."

----

"okay, we need to get eggs, bread, and milk." taehyung said, as the two of them walked into a little store close by. jimin hummed in agreement, and grabbed a nearby shopping cart.