XI

weird bunny
hey
jimin
its been a while
wanna hang out?

jimin tiredly grabbed his phone, squinting his eyes to read the texts. a small smile appeared on his lips, as he saw who had texted him.

weird mochi
hii
sure! 
when are you free?

weird bunny
how about later today?
i dont have anything to do
like
at all
ive never been this bored before

weird mochi
wait a second

jimin got out of the comfy bed that he had stayed in the entire day, and walked out to taehyung. "is it alright if i hangout with jungkook today? i havent seen him in a while now.." he mumbled out. 

taehyung looked up from his computer, and sighed. "okay. if thats what you really want." 

"thank you!" jimin smiled, and quickly rushed back to the warm covers.

weird bunny
hello?
did u leave
jimin
( THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN DELETED )
come back

weird mochi
im heeeereee
sure, we can hang out later
your place as usual? :)
oh, and it looks like you accidentally deleted something?

weird bunny

just some stupid grammar mistakes
my place is fine

when are you coming?

weird mochi
ill be there in an hour!
be ready
or else

weird kookie
shiver me timbers

weird mochi
good

jimin got out of bed, yet again, and put some fresh clothes on. normally he wouldnt wear all black, but it was the only colour that could make him disappear a bit, and that was what he needed at the moment. 

when he was done dressing up, he made his way to the bathroom. he turned on the lights as he usually does, and looked in the mirror.

his eyes went wide.

taehyung had left him a black eye, as well as a bruise on his cheek. jimin had hoped he wouldnt leave a mark, that he didnt punch him THAT hard. but he did. 

"t-tae?" he called out, not being able to look away from his reflection.

soon after, footsteps could be heard. "what is it, baby?" he asked, and put his arms around the other, engulfing him in a backhug. he looked at jimin in the mirror, and put two and two together. "are you looking at your bruises?"

jimin nodded. he carefully touched one of them, but immediately retreated his hand, as he hissed in pain.

sighing, taehyung gently pet the olders hair. "im sorry you made me do that," he said, "but its just a bruise."

'just a bruise
just a bruise
its just a bruise'

"y-you're right.." jimin mumbled, and forced himself to look away from the mirror.

a kiss made its way to jimin's hair, as taehyung pulled away from the hug. "but put some concealer on it before you leave, yeah?" he said, and smiled with those eyes jimin fell in love with. 

the other nodded, already beginning to look for the makeup. "good boy. im gonna go work on the computer again. have fun at jungkooks." he ruffled jimins hair a bit, before leaving. 

as soon as the other had left, jimin began putting on concealer, as he had done so many times before. 

----

"come in!" jungkook yelled from the other side of the door, as jimin continued on knocking. "i said come in!" he repeated, but the older only knocked louder. "jimin! come in!" he groaned, as he opened the door. "you made me leave my comfortable couch, you monster."

jimin rolled his eyes at the other, before entering. "aw, i am truly sorry then."

"you better be" jungkook mumbled under his breath, as he let jimin pass him. 

when the two friends entered the living room, they were greeted by another person. "oh, seokjin-hyung. hi!"

the older smiled at the boy, as he gave him a hug. "hey, jimin. good to see you again" shortly after, they all sat down on the couch, and began talking.

"how are you doing, hyung?" jimin asked, as he made himself at home. 

seokjin's smile faltered a bit, as his tone of voice became more serious. "ive been quite worried about you." he exhaled, quickly looking at jungkook, before looking back at the brown haired boy. "and so has he."

jimin's smile fell as well now, as he began to feel the tension in the room. "why's that? everything good you guys." he said, trying to sound as optimistic as possible. 

seokjin quickly sent the youngest a glance, knowing he was already getting frustrated. "stop, jimin. we know its not. dont lie to us anymore."

the mentioned boys face went pale. "i-i havent 'lied lied' ive just, i- sometimes i just-

"please just tell us whats going on!" jungkook shouted. 

"yah! calm down!" seokjin yelled back, only making jimin feel even more bad. 

jungkook looked with wide eyes at the older, before letting out a groan. "im trying!"

"try harder then!" he hissed back.

"g-guys can we please call just.. i-i dont know, just dont be mad-" jimin stuttered, but his words went unheard. the two friends continued arguring, completely forgetting jimin.

'its your fault they're fighting
your fault
taehyung is right
i mess everything up'

as the thoughts kept repeating in jimin's head, a tear made its way down his cheek. 

"we're here to talk to him, not scare him!" seokjin said, and turned around to face the brown haired boy. "jimi- oh no." his angry features were quickly replaced with soft ones, as he quickly sat down next to the boy.

jungkook, confused at the sudden  change of voice, turned around as well. "nononono, please dont cry, im sorry, it was stupid of me to yell" he quickly said, already feeling bad. 

"go get him a tissue" the oldest said, as he began rubbing small circles on the crying boys back. the latter leaned slightly into the touch. it was weirdly comforting. 

jungkook was quick to get some tissues, and back into the room. he grabbed one of them, and began wiping away jimin's tears. "im so sorry, i didnt mean to make you upse- what the fuck.." jungkook whispered.

jimin looked up at him, and saw jungkook with a almost scared look in his eyes. "w-what is it?" 

"what the fuck.. what the.." the younger repeated. seokjin, being confused, stood up as well. 

"what is it?" he asked, looking at jungkook. the latter didnt reply, his eyes glued to jimin. the older turned to face the brown haired boy as well, and felt his heart drop. "oh my god.."

jimin looked up the others, as he wiped away one last tear. "are you okay?" he mumbled out.

silence filled the room for a few seconds, before jungkook spoke up. "what happened to you? why do you have bruises?!" 

as soon as those words left the youngers mouth, jimin felt sick to his stomach.

----------