IIII

ive thought a lot about what taehyung said to me yesterday, and it made me realize that i have gotten bigger. dropping a few pounds wont be the end of the world. losing a little weight never hurt anybody after all. 

as i sat on google, looking through multiple diets, i began thinking about how much more taehyung would love me when i became skinnier. a smile appeared on my face. maybe then, he'll proudly show me off to his friends, social media and family. 

"jimin, what are you doing?" taehyung called. turning around, i saw him standing in the doorway, a confused look on his face. 

"nothing, really. just looking after diets!" i said with a smile. 

he walked over to me, sitting down. "ahh." he mumbled, as he read the diet that was currently on the screen. "you're gonna look so good, baby." 

"i hope so!" chuckling, i closed the computer. "im gonna go out for a bit." 

taehyung sent me yet another confused look, except this time it was almost like a glare. "where to?"

"just out for a walk. or a run." i reassured him. "its healthy!"

"right." he let his hand go through his hair, as he picked up as his phone. "have a good one, baby." 

showing a small dimple smiled, i said goodbye and left. the weather was cold, and it looked like it was about to rain. not that i really minded too much. i plugged my earphones in, and let the music play, as i began jogging.

in all honesty, it was quite refreshing being outside for a change. although after half an hour, i didnt enjoy it that much anymore. a mix of sweat and raindrops made my bangs stick to my forehead, and my clothes cling to my body. 

i stopped jogging, and sat down in the wet grass. as i tried catching my breath, i saw a couple walking under an umbrella. the boy was holding the girls hand, as she chuckled and said something i couldnt hear. 

a small smile spread on my lips, as some memories of taehyung flodded through my mind. i miss when we would go out for walks together at the park. maybe he'll want to do it more when i've lost a bit of weight. 

a few minutes passed, and i was back on my feet. i decided to run home, deciding that this was enough for today.

----

as i sat on the couch, flipping through the channels, i got a text.

weird bunny
hey
asshole
guess what

weird mochi
i beg your pardon?

weird bunny
sorry
asshat
guess what

weird mochi
what?
u wanna spend more of my money on oreos?

weird bunny
CAN I?!

weird mochi
aw kookie
of course not  <3
now tell me whats up

weird bunny
ugh, youre mean.
what i wanted to tell you was..
drum roll please
dr dr dr dr dr 

weird mochi
dude what

weird bunny
its the drumroll!
dont judge
just
please
epic drumroll