Selin Sever will be your ruin

Selin's screams filled the hospital corridor. Several nurses tried in vain to control the situation and calm her down while Demir didn't come, but it was in vain. Merve had called her friend's parents and explained the situation, but not even their presence at the place was able to bring Selin the least amount of tranquility.

Semih and Reyhan were concerned about their daughter, but they were also concerned about Demir. When Merve told them why the doctor left, it was like seeing the feeling of despair from the day of Selin's accident again.

The doctors on call at the hospital were running around trying to contain the rest of the patients so they wouldn't worry and be affected even more by Selin's emotional state.

Burak walked down the hall with a satisfied expression on his face. He was going to get what he wanted, Demir had his days numbered in that hospital. He took his cell phone out of his pants pocket and typed a message as he walked towards the hospital reception:

"Baba, things are a little confusing here at the hospital now. You should come. "

Vedat stopped the car at the hospital entrance, allowing Demir to enter the place and then look for a place to park the vehicle. Since his friend suddenly woke him up saying that he needed to go to the hospital, he realized that Demir was restless.

This was a Demir that Vedat didn't know. It was the first time he had seen him acting that way. And it didn't help his attitude to keep the reason why he needed to be in the hospital in the middle of the night a secret. At first, Vedat even considered that his friend's wound was bleeding and so he needed to go to the hospital. But he soon realized that he was mistaken.

All the way to the hospital, Demir looked extremely nervous. He locked and unlocked his cell phone all the time as if it made time go by faster. In addition, he looked at the few cars on the way as if he wanted them to disappear in front of them.

Vedat feared that whatever was happening in that hospital would directly affect Demir. His mind was not exactly healthy after what had happened, in fact, his mind was not exactly healthy for many years. He didn't need another complication.

Demir went through the entrance door and found Azmiye walking towards him with a worried expression. The situation should not have been good, since the tension had reached the most carefree person in the hospital.

— Demir Bey, geçmiş olsun. — Azmiye greeted him.

Sağol, Azmiye Hanım. — Demir replied.

— Before you ask — Azmiye stepped forward when she saw the doctor's eyes — Ekran Bey hasn't shown up here yet, but ...

— That doesn't mean it won't show up. — Demir completed in a sigh. — Tamam, Azmiye, teşekkür ederim.

Demir passed the receptionist and entered the hospital. As he approached the bedroom wing he could hear Selin's screams more and more. A strange sensation ran through his body. Demir could almost feel in his bones the pain and despair of the girl who was still a few feet away from him. Her cry was so intense and so painful that he felt his heart tighten inside his chest.

There was such an uneasiness inside him, an anguish so overwhelming that for a moment he thought his heart would not endure such disorder. Instinctively, he took the arm that was not being supported by the sling towards his chest and rested his hand on his heart, feeling the painful beats he was giving against the chest walls as if begging to get out of that confinement.

Demir had never experienced such a thing in his life. That almost palpable pain was unbearable. If he, who only heard Selin's screams from afar, was feeling that way. He didn't want to imagine how torturous the whole situation shouldn't have been for her.