Chapter 2

(edited)

CW: SEXUAL ABUSE

Inevitably, I fall into the room with the person who pushed me in, and as I turn around I see the creep that was trying to hit on me just moments ago. I like to be hopeful and optimistic, but this doesn't look good for me, at all well. He is easily 6'1 and I'm just 5'3 even if I tried to tackle him down and run for my life, he would definitely not even stumble.

I go to the far end of the bathroom and look at him, trying to not look scared so that he doesn't get the pride of knowing how much I'm shitting my pants right now. Looking at me from my toes until the top of my head with a hungry look in his eyes, my attempt to look as brave as possible is very quickly crumbling apart.

"You could have made this a lot easier on yourself and actually let me hook up with you nicely. Now I may have to push a little more" he almost whispers and I start getting sick. He never stops approaching me making it almost as if he was taunting me in some twisted fucked up way.

After a moment, he speaks up again, "I prefer it this way though, I love it when they try to fight for their lives"

When those last words fall from his mouth, I simply turn white, remaining in complete and utter shock. I believe that as a defense mechanism I simply dozed off, trying to be as numb and away from the situation as I possibly can. I believe I did this for just a few seconds because when I regained conscious he was already grabbing me. I tried to push back, I gave everything inside of me, but he is just too strong, he forcefully kisses me and starts to grope me.

He then takes my hoodie off, and forcefully rips the dress I was wearing, leaving me in just my bra and shorts I wore beneath it, and then proceeds to grab my breasts. I believe this is when my fight or flight kicked in, causing me to scream. I scream so loud that even the dead could hear me.

This only made him ever more angry, so he slaps me across the face and begins talking again. Changing his tone from creepy to a pretty pissed of one

"If you open up your mouth again you dirty slut I will knock you out, and make sure that-"

Thankfully, he doesn't even get to finish that sentence because the doorknob starts to turn, a sense of relief starts to wash over me. Thank god he didn't lock the door in the first place. The door swings open and a tall blond guy is standing there looking confused at the scene unfolding before him. This man was sent by the literal angels, my savior.

"What's going on here?" he firmly asks

I simply give him a pleading look, trying to tell him what happened through my eyes, and it seems like he understood really fast what is going on.

The creep tried to push him out and close the door, but he steps into the bathroom and looks down at him. When he diverts his gaze onto me I think he noticed my eye makeup running and the lack of color in my skin, since his expression softened.

"Are you ok?" he asks while putting himself between me and the man.

"Yeah man she is fine, I am just trying to get some action if you know what I mean" the creep says fake laughing, I cringe from hearing his voice. The blond dude looks at him, not buying a single word coming out of his mouth.

"Listen, if you don't get the fuck out of this bathroom right now I will make sure to put you six feet under" he says, sounding very collected.

However, looking into his eyes, I can see a thousand thoughts going through his mind

The weirdo simply puts his hands in surrender and exits the bathroom, throwing a few curse words as he leaves.

Relief washes over my body when I notice I am safe. But as everything hits me, every moment, every part of my body he touch, I start crying. I fall to the ground and curl up in a ball unable to move.