Chapter 47 (smut)

(edited)

"Clay" i giggle "What if we get caught"

Clay and I are current (awkardly) trying to fit inside the plane's bathrrom, which is quite big considering it's the one on first class, but still small for a 6'3 giant and me.

"It makes it more fun" he whispers "Now please suck it, the hard on is starting to hurt"

"Does it actually?" I curiously ask

"Yeah you've been palming it for the past hour while giving me 'fuck me eyes'" he explains "Plus I'm wearing jeans"

I reach down putting my hand over his dick "Just like this?" he isn't lying about his hard on, it makes me feel kinda for him too. "Can't we kiss a little more" i say giving him puppy eyes, but he slowly shakes his head.

Placing his hand on my head, he slowly pushes me down and readjusts himself so that it's easier for us to move.

"Fine" I say complying, getting on my knees "But you need to fuck me later" I whisper

"You're so fucking needy for my cock, such a good girl" he grins looking down at me, slowly petting my head. Clay wastes no time and pulls his pants down, getting his cock free from his pants. From the small space we are in, his dick hits my face, and after attempting to catch it in my mouth, Clay grabs his own shaft and begins to tease my face. Ever so slightly pushing it in my mouth, and when I try moving forward, he goes back again pulling it out, hitting the sid of my cheek with it

"My little slut" he says "All mine. You're my little sex toy that I" he adds positioning his dick on my mouth "Can use when I please"

Finally after all the taunting he starts to face fuck me. Hitting the back of my throat with his dick I can hear Clay try and contain his moans.

Then, looking down at me, with his dick still in the back of my throat he speaks up again "Do you want me to fuck you now, little slut?" and I nod "Speak"

"I-" I begin but quickly gag since he takes it as an opportunity to go in deeper "Go on, say it"

"I nweed you to fwucwk mwe" I barely manage to say, drool dripping from my chin from the deep throating

"Here" Clay tells me, pulling his dick out and getting me to stand up, quickly pushing me against the bathroom wall "I need you to keep quiet baby, OK?"

After I nod, he pulls my pants off and begins to fuck me

"Oh my god Clay" I start moaning "Oh- Oh my goo-god... Holy fu-"

That's when his hand flew to my mouth

"I said quiet baby" he grunts in my ear "No need for everyone to find out"

My orgasm hits me like a truck, climaxing with his hand over my mouth, struggling to keep myself up, he pushes himself further inside of me

"That's it, good girl" he whispers on my ear, sending a chill down my spine "You're all mine" And with that, empties himself inside of me.

After pulling, cum starts oozing out of me, so Clay carefully scoops it up and pushes it inside my mouth

"There, take all of it" he says savoring his position of power "Take my cum, be my little slut"

This mother fucker

"Clway" I say, his fingers still in my mouth "Enwough"

"Not unless i think, it is enough" he says, still holding his hand in my mouth

In response, I decide to push him back, pulling my skirt and shirt both down to try and look presentable

"I'm sitting with George until we get there" I announce while opening the bathroom door and then quickly closing it. Thankfully there wasn't anyone waiting outside, the weird noises and two people coming out of the same bathroom would've been a difficult thing to explain.