ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

Hiii!

Did any of y'all get to see Blackpink's concert? I really wanted to but I was with family and couldn't get to it. Very sad but I watched a lot of videos on Twitter of it so I'm caught up on what happened. (Yes, I find that picture of Lisa incredibly hot)

Also, I recently finished reading I Want to Eat Your Pancreas and I've just been crying and crying. But definitely gonna read it again because I like to punish myself.

WARNING⚠️⚠️(slight mention of sex I guess)

"Huh?"

"Nothing, outta my way."

He pushed past her, purposely rubbing against her arm—savoring the feeling—and ignored the sudden tightness in his pants as he walked away.

Shit, gonna have to go ruin another photo.

Y/n stared at him as he walked away.

"What was that about?"

She was practically stunned as the number one terrorizer in the school did literally nothing to her, not to mention her older brother and he have major issues.

"Argh!"

She looked back and saw her science partner groaning in pain with the principal.

Did he mean... him?

She started to shake but quickly told herself to calm down.

Don't think much, just consider yourself lucky at the moment.

Y/n shook off her paranoid thoughts and decided to wait in front of the school instead of the library.

Her brother had basketball practice, but she no longer felt like reading.

She soon arrived at the front and decided to do some homework on one of the tables near the front.

It was English homework.

She hates English.

Why the hell do I need to annotate some stupid poem?!

She dramatically banged her head on the table and looked at her phone.

"I still have an hour, maybe I should just walk—no, that'll take more than an hour."

She decided to put some earphones in and listen to music.

Playing the band Set It Off, she resumed her homework.

:::

"Hey!"

Y/n heard a faint yell and took out her earphones.

"Oh, you're done."

She put away her things and walked towards her brother.

She finished all her homework, and twenty minutes ago mini dancing when she realized she only had English, and just laid her head down listening to music.