ᴛ ᴇ ɴ

Hiii!

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY LISA!!!! My number one bias and ult.. I hope you had the best day and you inspire me so fucking much—my first female crush, the best main dancer, the best performer, and in all such a great person!!

WARNING⚠️⚠️(only for implied kinda sexual commentary—just warning to be safe)

"This could be either good or bad news, however you guys want you take it."

The doctor said to the family.

"What?"

"He's not dead—but we don't know if he'll survive. He's currently in a coma state and is fighting five stabbings to his stomach and vital organs. I assume he'll be under a coma for a while."

The doctor gave them a tight nod and left.

The silence was loud.

He wasn't dead.

But he wasn't necessarily guaranteed life either.

The doctors urged them to head home, and to which they complied. No one really spoke on the way home, just an occasional cough and muffled sob.

As they arrived, police were still searching the area.

"We've found one footprint, barely visible, by his bed. We've collected the particles from it and it's being sent to the station at this moment. Other than that—nothing. Obviously, this person is very skilled, most likely the one responsible for the recent murders."

Their father hung their head, along with his husband.

"We ask you guys not to enter his room, and we will come back in the morning. It's best that it stays as it is, and you all get some rest. I know this is hard, and it's painful, but just be grateful he isn't dead."

"How—"

"The hospital kept in touch with us. Your son is strong, keep that in mind as you settle in as best as you can. We'll be back here by 9 am."

The officer gave the father a pat on the shoulder and called his officers back to the cars.

The kids, plus Oliver, all slowly went to their rooms.

Oliver was just stunned and didn't know what to feel. He just got there and the brother almost got murdered, he doesn't even know what to do.

He came here for his family to renovate, and connect with more family. Not to deal with an attempted murder (or a murder, but hoping for it not to be).

Lily is devastated along with Y/n.

Y/n is letting her sleep in her room. She knows she won't sleep by herself—and is too scared to.

As Lily softly snored, after a whole hour of crying and sobbing and her older sister coaxing her to bed, Y/n thought back to the note.

see you tonight <3