S I X T E E N

Hello!!!

I was veryyy busy these past two months my god. It's okay though cuz my goal this year is to finish this book then maybe do a short story, but who knows.

WARNING⚠️⚠️(minor implied sexual content)

Before Y/n could even properly process what was happening, Axel released her lips looking very pleased

"Does that answer your question?" Axel asked in a suggestive tone. For a moment, Y/n had just stared up with her flushed cheeks. After collecting herself, she was honestly still a little confused.

"So, it was about... me? But why? And--and why would you let your friends treat me so cruelly? And treat me brother so cruelly? I mean if you wanted me that's not really--"

She had been interrupted by another kiss, this time with more passion.

"Darling, like I had said I never agreed with my friends. Please believe me when I say I have always tried to stop them, and as for your brother... While I don't intend to cause family drama [he fully intends to create family drama], it's not like your brother was an angel to me either. To be fair, he did throw the first punch." 

Axel had studied Y/n's face as she carefully thought about his words. God, no matter what she does she looks absolutely ethereal. No one could ever compare to the utter essence of the delicate woman in front of him, the utter beauty of Y/n. The way she looks under him, with flushed cheeks and slightly swollen lips from the kisses that had sent him to heaven briefly, he could die at this moment and be happy.

But he would die much happier after marrying her of course, his wonderful darling.

"That is true. It was both of you that were fighting, but from now on I need you to get along with Ethan. I love him and right now he is hurt and vulnerable. I fear this night may have been too much for him, but even so, I also can't deny that you are not as horrible as he made you out to be."

It was cute as she tried to hold a strict tone, but towards the end haltered and gave Axel a little smile. A smile worth a million--no, a billion dollars.

"I'll take that for now, but remember this moment and every moment after our first kiss. Because trust me, darling, there will be a lot more where that came from. And hopefully, soon, you can let yourself indulge with me and let me in. I'll stop hanging out with those bozos and if they even get within a ten-foot radius of you, I'll knock 'em out. And I won't bother your brother, I promise," Axel smiled as he held out his pinky, gesturing for Y/n to wrap her own pinky around his.

With a laugh, she complied.

"So, I guess I'll see you at school?" Y/n asked.

"Of course, darling."

:::

As Axel drove away, he almost laughed at how easy it was to manipulate the situation. All it took was one night and Y/n had already started to break down her walls with him. Although, he still needs to be careful. Y/n's not dumb and with one slip up she could end up suspecting him again for attempted murder.