ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ

Hiii!

I'm editing this story rn and istg you all in the comments are so fun pls don't stop y'all are so funny. also i realized how much i like trauma dump for no reason in my stories so i took a lot of that out lmao

WARNING⚠️

She stormed in his direction, passing unaware students along the way

Darling, darling, darling, fuck even the voice sounds similar. How stupid am I? How could I not have realized sooner? He's a fucking bully, probably doing this to fuck with me, make me feel like shit, hurt my family. He hates my brother, he's trying to make me feel guilty—as if it's my fault...

That's all this is.

Her thoughts were in shambles as she tried to follow him down the hall, turning left right left right left right.

Gone.

She lost track of him.

He must have knew she followed him.

For the first time in a while, she felt worthless.

Well, not a while, just ever since Ethan's stabbing.

Where did he go?

She was fuming in anger but looked completely calm from the outside.

He stabbed my brother, not Aliyah.

Of course she knew it wasn't her friend, Aliyah was only seven when her only father was killed in front of her.

She's always been against murder, even murderers who were sent to the death penalty.

Well, in that case she would rather them just suffer their entire lives behind bars.

Anyway, Y/n still roamed around the halls.

Yeah, she could be overreacting, she could be taking this too far, him calling her darling could have been a coincidence.

But—her brother is in a coma in the hospital, meaning overreacting is better than ignoring.

"I've lost him."

Her hands rubbed against her cheeks as a breath of air escaped her chest.

The bell rung not too long after, forcing Y/n to attend class rather than look for Axel.

:::

"Aye fat bitch how's your brother doing?"

She ignored them as she walked to the parking lot, waiting for her father.

"You fucked up my friend pretty badly, I think he deserves an apology, hm?"

She looked through her Twitter, silently gawking at celeb pictures.

"Don't ignore me bitch."

Oh god Dua is so hot.

"Hey!"