F O U R T E E N

Hiiii!

Look at me being productive and updating my story :)) updates will be inconsistant but WILL HAPPEN

WARNING⚠️

He woke up

He woke up.

Y/n had burst into uncontrollable tears once her father had told her. They were currently driving towards the hospital with Y/n still slightly sniffling. She was so thankful he had woken up, and would not know what she would have done if he was gone forever.

Despite their fights, Y/n and her brother, Ethan, were extremely close. And over the past week, seeing him just lying there in the hospital bed broke her along with thinking it was partly her fault.

She looked ahead of her, watching as her parents were being just as emotional as her. They tried to act strong in front of their kids, but she knew them well.

"Now, remember kids. Only two are allowed in at once okay so don't run into the room right away. Your father and I will head in first to get the situation settled then you guys will get your turn."

Y/n and Lily nodded their heads, Oliver too. He'd gotten as adjusted as he could, but attempted murder isn't exactly a welcoming situation. His parents were also informed of the situation and are currently making arrangements for the housework to be done more quickly. Nobody would want their child in killer territory.

In other news, Axel is set up for dinner tomorrow. Y/n talked to her parents about it and while at first, they denied it, their daughter persisted. Her father especially was reluctant as she had previously confided to him on how she believed Axel stabbed Ethan--but 'apparently' they misjudged.

Misjudged or not, he had seen how Axel and his friends act personally, and murderer or not he doesn't want that kind of boy around his daughter.

Nevertheless, both he and his husband gave in.

"Ethan isn't going to die now, right?" Lily asked in a small voice. As a kid, it's hard to constantly hear talk around you if your brother is gonna die or not. Everyone at school too kept asking if her brother was dead.

"No sweetheart, your brother is strong. He is well alive right now," their dad responded leaving Lily with a smile.

Soon enough the familiar white, window-covered building came into view. Everyone was anxious to see Ethan with his eyes open and not passed out.

As they were piling out of the car, Y/n's phone started to buzz repeatedly. She almost fell out of the door when the caller ID displaced Aliyah's name and answered immediately.

"Aliyah?!"

"Y/n oh my fucking god guess who's free! This innocent bitch!" Her best friend screeched on the phone and in return Y/n shrieked (out of happiness and shock) scaring the living daylights out of her family.

"Oh my god! When--what happened? Where are you?!" Y/n bombarded her friend with questions as her family led her inside the hospital, also silently warning her to tone down for respect.