VOID

AUTHORS NOTE: THIS IS KINDA ANGSTY BUT ENJOY I GUESS. PLOT UP AHEAD SO SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE PLOT ILL HAVE THEM REACT TO MEMES NEXT

there were a few things that deku had learned during his time in the... well... a void was one of the only things that he could use to describe the place really. he learned a lot of things since his kidnapping. both about where he was taken, why he was taken and how time works here.

actually, he doesn't know much. compared to what he knew when he first arrived it would seem like a lot but, something he now knew was that it was practically no knowledge at all it has only rased more questions then they answered and some of the supposed answers sometimes answered nothing.

though apparently the universel office was something that was one of those things that he had many questions and almost no answers. it was one of the things that he thought was just a given and was there, only

it was never there

well it WAS there but not in the way he thought not in the way that it was a solid building that wouldn't move he thought the constant remodels was just them being scarily good interior decorators 

yeah that was not his smartest idea but it was certainly more possible to him at the time then what it actually was, what THIS all was.

what even is this?

he knew that he was always being watched they proved that to him a long time ago  avi wouldn't let him ignore it he remembered what she showed him

he couldn't help but freeze and his whole body freezing before shaking and how he suddenly curled into a ball trying to make himself small enough to hide but he couldn't hide 

please stop looking at himpleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

"STOP LOOKING AT ME" 

the void normally filled with stars pith black eyes of all kinds looking at him suddenly fading into black smoke and dissipating as if they were never there after he shouted at the top of his lungs leaving him to stay in a small ball into himself as the girls decided to try and help or in avis case

look at him and smirk 

he didn't want to call her il' malvagio it felt wrong when asked he would just say that since it was what she was introduced to him as by her and was shorter that he would continue to call her avi.

that was a lie part of him just didn't want to face the true nature of his situation, that the girl some of his classmates started to be friends with while he could only listen and plead with the multiverse that he could talk to his friends again

he would try and keep somethings private like his thoughts on this but there would always be one multiverse that would let them read him like a book.

given the fact that viola, who he has to remind himself to call violet now- violet say that she doesnt want to be called viola all the time only around avi should she be called viola-  violet and nome are associated with avi and apparently so are others, endra, cerula, pheona, shadowrah, to name a few of them. there were many of these places apparently many multiverse viewing rooms this was just the one that avi and the ones he knows of go to. 

he cant bring himself to dislike them for it

after all they aren't staying in the room on their own free will and them coming here well in violets words she gave a metaphor for how they ended up in the place they were now "when you fall off a cliff you reach for any hold to stop you fall and death possible you wont realize that the 'branch' you reached for was a snake until its too late to stop and your stuck in it coils" when he asked nome about it she just said " a deal in desperation is bound to almost always go south" 

that was something the two did, be as vague as they can and still answer whatever question was asked to an extent. 

all he knows right about now is so much yet so little

avi stopped materializing the multiversal office at one point and so now until avi exits whatever place she goes to when she locks the gate and make the door to the viewing room invisible so now they just sit on the long but thin marble path floating above nothing and everything. as he occasionally keeps staring at the gate that finally stopped changing constantly a while ago. it's now a simple gate of gold. something someone rich back in his world might have as a garden gate to show off their money. sometimes nome or violet will stand or site at the end of the path of marble and just stare off into the void occasionally reading what they call the 'readers comments' 

he wasn't very comfortable at the ones 'shipping him' the people being respectful about it were fine but... he has seen some weird shit in the multiverse and sometimes a ship can bring up memories of that, that he personally would like to NOT remember

winnie the pooh as hitler and alien pornos to name 2. there were so many more that he doesnt dare name.

he knew he was here because he got the attention of avi, her attention is not a good thing for him.

i mean that pretty obvious he doesn't like being kidnapped for the equivalent if time worked here would be 2 years according to the 2 girls they said could be more but they forgot to keep track of time and that it is better for you when you don't bother with the time. 

but something that concerned him was the topics of pasts being brought up, he was smart enough to realize from the girls conversations that 1) his past as well as the girls might be revealed soon against there will if previous encounters held true to their pattern and 2) another universe has gotten avis attention and they are going to get to see it soon. and someone new might be added to their group of kidnapped and kidnapper.

he is utterly dreading this with his soul. because all he can do now it sit and wait and watch as his grip on time loosens and before he knows it he doesn't remember how long he was sitting there but now his legs are numb only for him to ignore the feeling of pricking needles in favor of sting longer ignoring the look he know that the girls are giving him.

there was small joys with nome and violet on occasion the occasional smile or laugh but, they all knew that each one was missing something. and all he can do it sit. and wait. there was no way to just punch his enemy away breaking his body in the process, his body can heal well and eri can fix it if it's bad enough but the mind is much trickier and he has to tread carefully, he will win though and hell do it with a smile. because that is what a hero does.

~authors note~ sorry i am trying a new writing style and low on writing motivation so please try and take this angst chapter, the plot is starting. there is so much more coming the is just a peek to what i am preparing, also i am sticking to the no ships thing but i might do it in a unique way like a friendship wedding and platonic cuddles that could be viewed as either platonic or romantic since i don't want to starve anyone of content. 

i really hope you guys dont hate this cause i kinda like this writing style... 

-banana634

P.S i am not signing off with avi anymore sorry!