I KINDA NEED HELP A/N

yeah i am so sorry for this i promise that i will publish a few chapter either before after or even during thanksgiving but i kinda need help with a few things and feel that i should clear somethings up. as well as announce some things. 

um i might as well say the things in order of me already listing them so first off i need your guys help with a few things i need advice mostly

i have recently been wondering about my sexuality and i am really confused while i have always considered my self as and ally and not matter what i am an ally so no worries there i have been wondering if i am actually straight? and i have also been wondering about my gender? honestly it is just confusing for me and i cant research this because my parents are VERY religious as in they don't even do christmas calling it paegan they also never let me read or  watch harry potter and i never got to watch or play pokemon so telling them i am even questioning it let alone coming out would end up absolutely horrible. 

my family also has lots of money problems so i have been trying to get some sort of job since my parents apparently cant get one or keep one for the more than a month. my dad tries to sell bibles and my mom is practically obsessed with essential oils and vitamins and so she helps a company sell them in exchange for discounts, granted even then her orders from the company can cost more then a hundred dollars USD for 2 bottles and she always get much more then that.

of course she also has a LOT of health problems and they actually do help her with them and some of the oils have helped shrink some tumors so that is really good! 

but thanks to the money issues she has stopped taking some of her vitamins that she needs and then her health declines and then she gets a it more short tempered and then her and dad yell at eachother about the money things... it also doesn't help that i have vitamins i have to take as well, in fact actually prescription medicine is actually probably needed but my mom insists on the vitamins...

anyways enough ranting on that you probably get the idea we don't have enough money and it causes problems so i need to get a job, unfortunately i am not old enough and thanks to corona getting a job is much harder so i want to try and write and official printed book from my own stories that are original and possibly finding a way to make my very own business since no one is willing to hire me my age and all.... 

so yeah some advice on that would be great!

and as for clearing things up i just want to explain somethings and any questions that could be raised from my writing style like the change in a certain oc of mine the one named avi? 

at the beginning she was sort of a self insert oc so she got along with the characters right off the bat like almost every single one of these ocs with the multiverse and kidnapping theme and i realized that this might make this stary boring to read if i kept with it so i shifted things round just a little bit.

after all as you read it was fairly noticeable things like adding it into the characters thoughts and body language that they didn't fully trust her but then i realized that it wasn't turning out any different from your typical bnha multiverse book so i have since started to change it p just a little more but then i also had two really cool oc's that i liked and wanted to put somewhere and so i used this book to do that but then i realized they didn't fo anything different from avi so i wold either have to remove them or change things up a bit and since i already brainstormed somethings for both of the new oc's and almost nothing for the oldest one i chose to change things up a bit and fix a lingering problem. 

there was no 'Villain' for this story and it needed some sort of conflict and i did not want to bring the villains in just yet as i want to bring them into the tory separate from the students before i bring them in with the students.

and so there was the new solution

make avi the character that used to be a self insert into the villain oc and after that use thing i put in earlier and forget about into play for a new cause, a new story line 

you remember how at the beginning when she gave the students her supposed name but then said that it wasn't her real name? originally it was because she was a self insert and i did not want to give my real name to wattpad  ( i love you readers but i am not doing that yet   ) but now? well now she will have a new name with new meaning avi is now

il malvagio

and the name il malvagio has another meaning, it is italian and then it is a pretty boring name but it would also explain why the oc gave up a name that wasn't actually hers.

after all her really name means ' the evil one ' and that would give them a warning to what would come.

oh and a certain 'nome-chan's' name means nameless so their is room for change their to add character development. 

basically i plan on making this story nique but i need to know if you guys will be mad if i make the full change in tory underlying plot direction, it will make the story unique but will it make it enjoyable?

OK NOW FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS 

i am going to do a questions and answers chapter as well as a truth or dare chapter with every character in this book and maybe some that are not i will bring them in .

you can ask the oc's the students and last but i really hope not least 

THE AUTHOR 

THERE IS A RULE THOUGH 

no ships!!!!! i know that many reader don't want ships and while the no ships has forced me to scarp many ideas i will respect you guys that won the vote on no ships.

thanks for sticking around the next few chapters should be out soon.