a comedian!? part 1

A/N sorry that I dont have a video for this i decided to try and make a unique one where I dont just write down a video and make one where it's made to fit deku. I figured it wont be to hard since I want to try to be a stand up comedian myself. But that will never happen so I'm settling for a wattpad story. Yay*please kindly note the use of sarcasm*enough about this you all just want the story with a cute heroic deku. Oh yeah btw there are a few cusses because of bakugos character what did you expect?

"YOU KNOW WHAT HOW ABOUT WE DONT DO THE SAD ONE AND DO THIS!!!!" avi was yelling. Rather loudly aswell, but the people in 1-A had present mic for a teacher so they didn't mind that much.

The bakusquad were all chatting around the bean bag chairs with bakugo calling them all idiots. They were all wondering what they were gonna watch next since Avi decided to look for a non sad one. "I can hardly wait!" Mina Ashido was arguably lne of the most excited.

"Tch! It's not anything good if the shitty nerd is the main character!" We all know wich angry pomeranian said that.

Every time bakugo spoke a sound like firecrackers could be heard. He was mad at the fact every one was talking about the dam nerd. ( his words not mine) oh yeah, there was also LOTS of cussing and yelling from him.

Then there was the deku squad they were on the opposite side of where the Baku squad was and the deku squad was occupying all the couches on that side since the Baku squad took all of the bean bag chairs.

"Isn't it so cool that your the main character deku!?" Ochaco was clearly very fascinated with this aswell as excited. Who wouldn't be if you got to see the multiverses AND the main character was pretty much you best friend

(and future boyfriend if I do shipping scenarios here wich I might feel free to suggest some ships but I'm just warning you. Final choice is mine)

Todoroki was also more interested than he normally would be with, well... anything! But it also didnt hide the fact he was concerned about what they saw last time. Before he said anything Asui mentioned it

"midoriya do you have any idea as to what was going to happen at the last multiverse Avi decided to wait to show us?" Asui was always blunt. That's just part of her character. Caring but blunt and straightforward.

"YES I DO FIND IT RATHER CONCERNING SEEING AS AVI~(something formal at the end of my name) WAS MAKING IT CLEAR THAT THESE MULTIVERSES COULD ALSO BE HEAVILY BASED ON EXPIRANCES IN YOUR LIFE.!" Iida all but practicality yelled formally what everyone was wondering and bakugo fearing.

Lucky for Bakugo Avi didnt want any spoilers.

" we should move on to the next multiverse. Remember that no one there can hear, see, feel or smell you and if someone licks you for no reason at all they cant taste or feel you. Meanwhile you just cant touch or move them unless I make it so you can. Dont lick them though they WILL feel it.

(The answer to why I'm warning you is simple. And something I will tell you a few chapters)

Soon everything in the room changed and they were soon in the multiverse there were seets all facing a stage with long dark red curtains that were currently closed many people around where class one a was standing exept for mineta and deku. Avi quickly explained she hated mineta so Instead he just gets locked in a dark room every multiverse and deku got a spot where he can train. And watch along if he wants from a screen. Or just chill in the breack room waiting for them to all get back and watch from a tv.

So magic floating chairs popped up for them to sit and not be noticed. They all got comfy and waited.

The curtain opened up to reveal midoriya at a mic with a brick wall behind him on stage. And with all the signs making it obvious where they were. " a comedy club?" They were confused naturally. As far as they were concerned deku wasnt known as a comedian in the class.

But there he was standing weari NJ a shirt that said 'flannel' lots of people in the audience giggle slightly at this. Why? Because he wasn't even wearing flannel

He looked to be in his early twenties.
He was also a lot taller,And buffer( is that a word?) Point is he was handsome and incredibly adorable still.

"So as we all know I'm deku, and I sure have a story for you so, back I  high school I always broke my limbs. And I mean always though it was mainly my arms hence the scars. Todoroki looked down at this. But I have funny stories from it. For instance I one time got put into a full body cast 3 TIMES in hope I would stop l. It didnt I just decided to breack more limbs." Deku said all the while the audience laughed.

" it got to the point where the school nurse nearly stopped treating me for my broken limbs. Like 'CHILD. STOP!!!! THIS IS THE 5TH TIME THIS WEEK!!!'yeah so they were fed up with it. And then there is the time I called myself a fish pastry (i forgot the real name he said) I was training with someone my teacher picked to help me be a better hero. That led to another incident that a non disclosure agreement stops me from talking about (a NDA) so while training the man asked for pastries I got confused and apparently I ended up using a  bigger plate than I should of and that caused it to only be partially cooked. Long story short it related to my quirk I have to spread it out so my limbs dont break. So accidentally called myself a takayaki or fish pastrie and nearly got sent ot the hospital for mental health. Have a good night!"

Then class 1-A was sent back to the breakroom and all were laughing there lungs out. "Best part is the l stories from that actually happened" Avi said all the while laughing actually "you know how about I send you back to that universe again? For the funnier stuff." Avi said