discord A/N

would you guys like it if i made a discord server for this?

if i do go through with making it the people in it would get early heads up for new chapters and possible priority on making requests. 

also they would possibly get sneak peaks to future chapters

that's only if you guys want it and i go through with making it though.

i am not saying that i expect you guys to want it i am just putting it out there.

also friends would be nice...

i really need to talk to people more.

so yeah the server could be for pretty much any reason related to this book or not.

also i need a nickname for you all instead of saying guys since it not just guys but we have gals and possibly non- binary pals.

i don't actually check genders i just refer to everyone i meet as gender neutral as i can so i don't mis-gender anyone before i even know there preferred pronouns.

so yeah that's a semi fun fact about me.i guess

maybe i will ask anyone who joins the discord server i might make about what i should call yo guys.

i am not that good at names so sorry if you don't like what i end p calling you guys.

for now it will be... 

meeps and peeps cause that is the first thing that came to mind so for this chapter you will be known as meeps and peeps until i come up with the permanent nick name.

OK i made the discord server 

so yeah!

https://discord.gg/3bfCgXA