"vigilante"

BORING AUTHORS NOTE HERE.  Sorry for the long wait and we are going to ignore almost all of the previous chapters i am not keeping them for the plot unless i say other wise so in other words if you really like them just know they wont count for whatever plot this story of mine has...

Avi despite being a character that originally was made to represent me hence naming her one of my own nicknames. Would you mine if I Slowly made kinda different? As in many of these books have the person who represent the writer be best friends with the class right away and that just doesn't seem realistic at all and I know it's a fanatic and it's not supposed to be realistic and all. But would it be more entertaining for them to not get along and for them to maybe be slight enemies and the only thing stopping them is the lack of their quirks use and the need to get home for the rest of the book?  and then have some some of redemption arc for her and then have them get along.

And finally let get on with the really flipping late chapter. Next chapter ( possibly in this order )  conspiracy todoroki,  fantasy bnha s!deku ... you and I both know what I am referring to. And memes then theories other then the ones that todoroki say like the psychology of bakugo like I promised to a lovely reader a while back!  speaking of wibh i wonder if they are still waiting for it and are not mad at me...  oh! 

and this is 4502 words enjoy!

If you had only spared only a passing glance at the people in the seemingly nice and comfortable lounge you would they were just a group of unusually calm teens surrounding a hobo look like a dead bug.

But know them for more then a 20 seconds and you will figure out that something was really wrong.

They were never calm and quite. Sure todoroki had almost no emotion but the chance all of them in the class were quiet and looked sad if you look further you would find just how
homesick and worried they were.

The girls were currently discussing it.

"Hey I know this isn't a good situation and all but at least we get to bond and watch the multiverse!" Hagakure spoke up to break the uncomfortable silence

"It is pretty cool.." ashido piped in

"Having the theory be proven true is pretty fascinating" momo said being a slight smile on her face grateful for the conversation to get her mind off the fact of well...

"But the fact that they are all centered around deku~kun is so cool!!" Uraraka cheered

"Yeah but its concerning that Avi said that they aren't very happy, kero"

"maybe she was lying to get a reaction out of us we don't exactly have a reason to why she kidnapped us other then her own entertainment" jirou spoke up after being quiet.

there  conversation was cut short by the person who the whole conversation was about. how were they supposed to feel she seemed nice but so did toga if you leave out her asking for your blood and the fact that she would probably try and force you for your blood- 

OK toga is not the best example but never the less the point still stands. for all they know she is the largest threat they have faced and she could kill them all in an instant.they were all eerily quiet their best bet was to not let her get any info out of them.  but at the same time she cold be what she said she was.

her slow and steady walk to the center of her stage of oak floor moving a crimson curtain out of her face and shoving out of the way show the full dimensional viewing screen and at the very top out of the way so it would not disrupt the view ,a glowing white set of diamonds.