"where the heck are we?"

The cast of bnha were sent into a room with a giant screen and many doors that led to an area labeled bathrooms and snacks at either end of the room and at the back is a room with a sign no one could even read.

After they all get through the silence of the portal muting them for the minute they suddenly hear yelling from bakugo "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU WHOEVER SENT US HERE!" Bakugou screams as loud as he can and his voice has lots of rage in it( along with swears I did not type he swears in every sentence) The entire class is either yelling, crying or analisizing the situation.

Then all of a sudden they hear " hello their" a very shy voice says her voice barely above a whisper yet still every one turns to look at her she has medium length dark brown hair slightly covering her face ,blue eyes and appears to be average height and slightly on the chubby side.

Bakugo runs and and trys to attack her with his quirk  only for her to grow cat ears and have her eyes glow and all of a sudden
Knocks Bakugo out.

"A-Ah s-sorry but you really shouldn't attack people since they might hurt you on impulse from shock." She stutters and then mumbles at the end. Her stature shows that she is a very shy person.

'It appears that she has a type of cat quirk but she also was able to knock kacchan out and send him across the room without touching him. Maybe some sort of telekinesis?' Izuku deku midoriya thinks while suddenly he sees his hero analysis note book pop out of nowhere he knows he did not bring it today.

He notices there is something on his wrist along with every one else" um... am I the only one who has noticed the things on our wrists? What of they cancel our quirks? No that can't be it or else kacchan would not have been able to use his. Unless it doesn't cancel fire related quirks?" Deku starts to mumble a lot and suddenly he ururaka say " yeah I saw it too what is it for?" She asks " I am not entirely sure my self" Iida says calmly, at least that is what the rest of the class sees but todoroki and deku can see the actual panic in his eyes thanks to the hero killer incident the 3 heros in training had to experience.

"O-Oh! That's right I did not tell you why I ended up teleporting you here "the shy girl says " but first I should give you guys a name you can call me...you know what just call me Avi since it is not my reall name" she appears to have gained confidence in herself and shrugs at the end " and I just realised I used my powe- quirk! I mean quirk to remove you voices... well I might as well keep it that way so I can explain... basically i have telekinesis cat ears and the ability to show some different multiverse of paths your guys could have taken mostly circulating your universes main character though their are some that follow other characters of your world they are rare though so dont count on it and do not worry about people getting concerned about you sudden disappearance well time is frozen so do what you want. your outside the time verse and multiverse themselves"

"Either way it's time to answere the questions you have depending on what they are " the girl now known as avi says to all the pro heros and students in the room. "Yes ms. avi who is the main character you speak of?" Nezu inquires "its obviously me you fucking retarded shit faces!" Bakugou screams at everyone " actually its midoriya" avi says and all of a sudden every one in the room about all at once " WHAT!??!" They all screech at the same time even midoriya.

"Yep! dont bother saying he doesn't deserve it cause you do not know what he's been through before or what his future holds"

"Any ways whatever snack you guys want i will get a snack myself while you get yours and I need to also get the multiverse you guys will watch so chop chop!" She then disappears through a door she just made and so every one gave up questions and ate the food while waiting for her to come back

Avi comes back and has a giant bag of sweet and salty popcorn "ok time to start..."