No Ships! A/N

sorry but you have seen the title there will be no ships in the book as much as i would love to put cute moment of my favorite ships i know that there are people that prefer this book without ships and i am starting to think that this book is better off without ships in it. 

i didn't exactly want ships in the book when i first made it and i am keeping it that way for the people who are fans of this book myself and while there are perfectly nice people who are devoted shippers as well and you are all lovely people. shipping can make something completely fluffy into a small ship war and while some people don'r care about the ship in a book i have come to the realization that me and the book are probably better off if this book does not have ships. 

i never told you guys why i made this book?

welp it has been on this site for a while and you never asked but i am going to tell you anyways 

its was because i had seen and read many fanfics on this site and decided to make my own and dekuverse would not limit me very much i figured so it would be easier to get updates for it out without getting bored. i was actually somewhat wrong getting different ideas that are different from the other dekuverse books and also just in general make sure the storys don't get repetitive and also have a bit of a story line, and as to why i started to do it again after i stopped working on it for quite a while.

i missed the comments and support i guess after a bad day at school are a argument with my parents i really love to see a comment on my story from you guys ( don't worry i don't have arguments with my parents that often they just don't like being told no) or seeing that someone voted on my story since i don't have any real friends at my school i kinda like talking and interacting with people who like my fanfiction that i make myself. no one edits these other then myself and i have almost all the ideas myself.  i still need o do the one on bakugous phycolligy but i have a small problem with that

it makes mitsuki seem kind of abusive and while she kinda is a she also is not?

listen and here me out.

a key point that they use to prove their point that mitsuki is abusive is when she shoved katsukis head down infront of the teachers.

there are some small details i have put in place for mitsukis defense 

oh and if she was abusive do you really think the teachers would not be suspicuose of it.they saw it all after all.

and as for the whole thing where she acted as if things were completely fine and she did not likely watch on the news her sons rescue and the retirement of her sons idole. 

but lets face it she did and she is her sons mother she knows him well 

well enough to know that pity would only him feel worse and she would not want him too feel worse then he already did. because again they live together and with the yelling they do and how loud the bakugous voices are she would probably heat that he 1) probably has ptsd from many things aswell as the fact that he blames himself for all mights end and subsequential forced retirment.

pity was something he did not need or want and so

she would do whatever she could.

is hitting a child ok? no harming them is not ok bu there was no marks when she hit him and also she did affectionetly r his hid and actually hesitated to move her eyes off him not in a 'watch yourself child' way but rather a 'im glad your back but wll you be ok?' kind of way. 

or who knows maybe i am a blind idiot who likes to make myself beleive that everyody has good in them like a clueless child. either way i don't think she is horribly abusive maybe she is but t the very least it doesnt look like it is on purspose.

ok back to the point this book should not have an ships